What's new

New Blade Bank

There are cheap blade banks, & there are free/ repurposed banks. I admired some of the inventions here and hats off to repurposed creations.
So after researching forums and videos like KenSurfs, it was clear my tiny bedroom 1/2 bath w/ shower would need new shelving to set up an area for my new shave stuff. And to be honest, I will likely just use a throwaway while in the shower.
However, off the garage, between the den is a 1/2 bath nice old fake marble counter top & sink w/ big ornate gold oval mirror is better suited. It's just a toilet so it never gets all steamed up, but guest use that one too. I inherited some fancy floral porcelain items from my grandparents and so the red and gold/brass seemed to need a red/gold blade bank. I found a Churchill's of England Red Telephone Kiosk Booth Tin BANK 3" x 3" x 7"
cheap on ebay for $2.43 + $5 shipping. Fits the decor well;
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

There are cheap blade banks, & there are free/ repurposed banks. I admired some of the inventions here and hats off to repurposed creations.
So after researching forums and videos like KenSurfs, it was clear my tiny bedroom 1/2 bath w/ shower would need new shelving to set up an area for my new shave stuff. And to be honest, I will likely just use a throwaway while in the shower.
However, off the garage, between the den is a 1/2 bath nice old fake marble counter top & sink w/ big ornate gold oval mirror is better suited. It's just a toilet so it never gets all steamed up, but guest use that one too. I inherited some fancy floral porcelain items from my grandparents and so the red and gold/brass seemed to need a red/gold blade bank. I found a Churchill's of England Red Telephone Kiosk Booth Tin BANK 3" x 3" x 7"
cheap on ebay for $2.43 + $5 shipping. Fits the decor well;
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
That’s really cool!

Top Bottom