What's new

New Bathroom cabinet & shaving mirror arriving Tuesday

Well the house move went kinda OK, a little late in the day before we got in but the removal guys were a great bunch and kept positive as day turned into cold winters night. Anyhow as you may know I've had to give up the Dad den and all my gear is currently in a box in the airing cupboard where I cant really get to it. So its been green Proraso, Omega S brush, Gillette sensor and Brut AS on then window sill. But now on Tuesday a new 2 shelf, 60cm X 60cm X 13cm double door mirrors cabinet arrives, fully assembled, just needs fixing to the wall. Also a new shaving mirror arriving too, one of those that stick to tiles. Cant wait I need my SE razors back and as my hair is out of control, my pomade which is in the same box as my shaving gear but under it all. I'll take pics before and after to mark this momentous event.

Great progress!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

PS It seems that every time we move it is either 95+ degrees or pouring rain, so you did just fine!!

Well the new unit arrived to day, so after mounting to the wall, it was choosing what goes in and what stays under the bed for time being. As I'm.not using DE's these days it was an easy choice of my small but IMHO decent SE collection. All my AS, hair products and soaps made the grade. Brushes will definitely be on a rotation, just got to figure a display cupboard in the new study / office to make it easier. Any how here are some before and after shots.

IMG_20210209_131800767.jpg
IMG_20210209_133231650.jpg
IMG_20210209_150545233.jpg
IMG_20210209_135130354.jpg

The over spill in products (brycream, alovera etc) have been put in the towel cupboard so they're in easy reach.

Top Bottom