What's new

New Barrister & Mann

Released, I believe, just this morning, B&M has graced us with two new Fougères and a new Tre Citta. They sound amazing - might want to check them out.

Wow, the fougeres are just too rich for my blood. The Tre Citta sounds really interesting though. Tangerine and ylang-ylang, with the emphasis on the tangerine.

Wow, both of the tallow versions are already sold out. I would have popped for the Imperiale version in about five seconds.

Cheers, Todd

I saw the email at about 9:00AM and immediately bought a tallow Aromatique. I had some reservations on the price, but I love B&M and I'm sure if its not for me someone would be happy to take it off my hands.

I ran to my computer as soon as I saw the email... got a tallow aromatique but the imperiale tallow was already gone :(

I will be eagerly watching the BST in the next few weeks :)

You know, one of these days these high end artisans like B&M, Razorock etc will make a highly sought after soap with enough quantities that MANY people will have the chance to get some. At that point a LE soap will become mainstream and they will still make money hand over fist. I have one of their LE soaps and wish I could share just how wonderful it is with others, but since it so scarce, its hard to do.

Personally I have been checking their site almost daily for new releases but slacked the last week or so as a banner on their site said they would be down due to family illness. Since I'm not registered with them I didnt get no stinkin email neither.

I know. I'm just reveling in my sour grapes.

Just dawned on me, he should make some sour grape soap for whiners that miss out like me. Are you listening Will?

yes, i noticed it this morning and, being a fern fan as well as postively impressed with their cedar/lime soap, I got suckered into a puck.
did i read correctly...ONLY 40 of each were made and will NEVER be made again?
Never is a very long time.

and, being even bigger sucker, i ordered a puck of Roaming, aka tobacco scented.
Has anyone tried this??

Against the better judgement of my wallet, I order one of each. I got the Aromatique in Tre Citta and Imperiale in Tallow. I can't wait to try these out.

Has anyone tried this??

I have a puck of the Roam. I've only used it a few times, but the scent is growing on me. The performance is the same as the others; if you like other B&M soaps, you'll like Roam.

Got the email myself...love B&M products and am close to launching save the fact the den is already overflowing! LOL...will probably get the less scented variety

Too rich for my blood. Let us know how it turns out.

+2. Sounds good, though.

I would love to try them but $35 is a bit too much for an artisan soap IMHO. Their other soaps are fantastic though.

I would rather believe that they think their stuff is gold. I was going to order some MWF once saw the price and almost lost my lunch. I work too hard for my money. Way too rich for my blood.
+3 Thanks but No-Thanks.

Top Bottom