What's new

New Barrister and Mann Unscented ASB

Barrister and Mann has a new unscented ASB on the market and since I am always on the hunt for good unscented products, I recently purchased a tub. The tub is small...ish. Not as big as a regular tub of B&M soap, but a little goes a long way. As for the scent...there is none! Price is $14.99 CDN. And it goes on real smooth. Definitely a keeper.

For the biochemists in the group....here are the ingredients as copied from the website: Aqua, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Squalane (Olive), Aveena sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (and) Maltodextrin, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Gluconodeltalactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Water, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Ocinum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Hyaluronate.

IMG_0914_900x (2).png

I look at the balms as "a little goes a long way." Heh, 'A dab'll do ya.'
Especially as I apply on a damp face to speed spread and see it disappear.
I don't have time for a white cream haze; reminds me of trying to get sunscreen to absorb.

Top Bottom