What's new

new B going back to DE wet shaving

Hi guys..... you've got one great site here.....

About a month ago I got back to DE wet shaving after having started with it back in 1970 and shaving that way till 1985 or so then I went to disposables....

Well, with the cost of disposables, plastic waste and skin irritations due to crappy cheap blades,(not that I'm saving any money now), etc..... I talked to my son who started wet shaving about 3 years ago and he encouraged me to go back to wet shaving. So, here I am..... again.

I can't tell you how pleased I am.... It's been fun, getting my gear, reading here and enjoying a nice smooth, close shave again..... Like riding a bike really, you never really forget how.

Thanks for listening,

Welcome into the fold. I too started out wet shaving at the start of my shaving career and went through the same experience only to return to where it all started. I'm glad I did.

Mike

Hello to another experienced 'newbie'!
Nice to see you around.
:thumbup1:

Hi guys..... you've got one great site here.....

About a month ago I got back to DE wet shaving after having started with it back in 1970 and shaving that way till 1985 or so then I went to disposables....

Well, with the cost of disposables, plastic waste and skin irritations due to crappy cheap blades,(not that I'm saving any money now), etc..... I talked to my son who started wet shaving about 3 years ago and he encouraged me to go back to wet shaving. So, here I am..... again.

I can't tell you how pleased I am.... It's been fun, getting my gear, reading here and enjoying a nice smooth, close shave again..... Like riding a bike really, you never really forget how.

Thanks for listening,

Top Bottom