What's new

New Axe deodorants

Has anyone seen these yet? I just saw them at Target for the first time, and actually think they smell pretty good.

proxy.php

sweet, the white line, especially the forest is pretty nice also

i think the body sprays were over the top, but the sticks have always been ok

Well alright, more reason to spend more money :tongue_sm
If they work as good as the scents then my Old Spice may finally be won over after a couple decades of service!

:a47:....Excuse me while I take my jaw off the floor. Those actually look like nice scents. I'll have to check them out. I wasn't expecting this from a brand like Axe.

I just re-stocked on my 2-pack Old Spice Pure Sport High Endurance yesterday at Target. I didn't think to look around, but next time I will have to check those out. If I don't like one, I'll just pass it on to my son. He uses Axe. What price range are they?

i saw that these come in the dry sprays (at Wegmans) but i all they said was Urban and Adrenaline, and i wasn't sure what was what... seeing the names above I understand..

FWIW, the forest dry spray is very minimal scent.. i can't even tell i applied it really as far as i can tell.

Axe also does the combo sets (deo, spray, body wash or shampoo) for cheap, so i may look around for those.

:a47:....Excuse me while I take my jaw off the floor. Those actually look like nice scents. I'll have to check them out. I wasn't expecting this from a brand like Axe.

No kidding. Always thought Axe was geared towards High School to the mid 20's demographic. Nice to see they realized there's a larger market than that. May have to check it out.

Wonder if they'll make deodorant/antiperspirants? Unfortunately I sweat too much not to have an antiperspirant, so I hope they'll make the mix like many others. If so I'd love to give them a shot!

Wonder if they'll make deodorant/antiperspirants? Unfortunately I sweat too much not to have an antiperspirant, so I hope they'll make the mix like many others. If so I'd love to give them a shot!

They also had the Sport and Signature one in dry spray (antiperspirant) form, and an antiperspirant stick version of the Signature. So I'm sure they're coming.

I saw these at the store the other day. I had to laugh at the musk one, isn't the whole point of deodorant is to get rid of musky odor? I guess it doesn't matter because I prefer artisan products, or almost anything over Axe products. They remind me of high school when everyone was using it and the hallways would reek of aerosol cologne.

Top Bottom