What's new

New Arrival, surprised it showed up.

Had a HK P2000 once. Sold it and wished the next day I had not. At some point at some time I got on a waiting list for another HK. Notice that it was in stock arrived today. Of course the holster I want for it will take around 6 months. Go figure.
HK 45C .45 ACP
F1332044-3711-4837-9293-2362AEE69E46.jpeg

Had a HK P2000 once. Sold it and wished the next day I had not. At some point at some time I got on a waiting list for another HK. Notice that it was in stock arrived today. Of course the holster I want for it will take around 6 months. Go figure.
HK 45C .45 ACPView attachment 1447859
Nice! Give TT Gunleather a look…excellent CC holsters. His work is impeccable, every stitch is perfect, exotic hides are premium, pretty fast shipping. Enjoy

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Fantastic pistol that has always enjoyed more popularity that its’ bigger brother … always on the nightstand & when not, the LEM rides inside a John Ralston (5-Shot Leather) Inside Burton Scabbard.

Last edited:
Looks great, they make fantastic stuff. I had a 45 Elite (long slide)along time ago and sold it like an idiot. Planning on a 45 usp tactical in the best year or so. It's a tough call on the USP or a Fn Fnx 45 tactical. A lgs has one in stock but I trust the hk more.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Simpson Ltd. has a whole herd of ex-Swiss police P2000s right now. I seriously considered one but I've been trying to unload most of my 9mm handguns.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

My son has one in .40. Probably the only double action hammer fired polymer I half way enjoyed shooting.

I was shocked when you sold it also. :)

Top Bottom