What's new

New aquisition - 7 Day Set

Congratulations, it's a beautiful set. I found that honing 7 identical razors so that they shave identically was a little bit of a challenge, but it really improved my honing.

Phil, I would join everyone else in saying "congratulations on a great score"...however, they look fake so I'd gladly take them off your hands for environmentally responsible disposal! If you need another razor, I've got a couple of Gold Dollars that I'd be willing to part with to tide you over.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It's amazing the lengths a fellow like Pumpkin will go to just to help a gent out!

Nice score Phil!

I know!
He sent me a PM telling me he was just kidding about the Gold Dollar and he had a real quality set he'd send me, I think he said the name was Zeepk.
Anyway, they arrived today, and I was prepared for a cleanup as Ebay pics can be very deceiving, but the pics in the ad didn't do them justice.
They are in fabulous condition.

:w00t:

Doh! I just realised that was the set i was bidding on too :blink: However your pockets must go a lot deeper than mine :001_smile Still at the winning price i think you still got a good deal.

same here. Glad to see it went to someone on B&B though. Let us know how they shave

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Lovely set! I have an Allen Strand 7 day set in the original leather roll, but Thursday is not original to the set. Still, you have arrived, when you have a 7 day set and they are all in nice condition.

Top Bottom