What's new

FS New and Vintage DE, Straight and Brushes

Hi Everyone,
I have been purchasing lots of vintage and new equipment to find my niche of what I like. I have a bunch of stuff that I have decided I will not use as I have only so much face. I'm offering to the community at below what I paid in the hopes I can pass on some value to those that have helped educate me.
I am in Canada so shipping is $5 USD within Canada and $10 USD to United States. I will ship international but we can communicate on cost. e.g. UK is $14USD no tracking, but with tracking is $35USD. I will combine items under one shipping cost to be cost effective. If you have any questions please send me a direct message. Please note that unless specified all razors work as they should. I purchased all of these and did not use myself, so sitting idle for months.

upload_2019-6-8_12-46-45.png

1. Rockwell 6S new in box and never used - $65 USD
2. Kent BLK 4 new in box - $105USD
3. Kent BK8 new in box and wrap - $140USD
4. Kenk BK4 new in box and wrap - $105USD
5. Rooney Heritage Beehive 1 old stock new in box - $90USD
6. Rooney Heritage Beehive 1 old stock new in box - $90USD
7. Rooney Heritage Emillion 2 old stock new in box - $120USD
8. 1967 gillette black handle in box with blade holder and instructions - $60USD
9. Merkur 37C slant new in box never used - $35USD
10. Merkur 34C new in box never used - $30USD
11. Vulvix medium pure badger new in box never used - $30USD
12. Vielong horse brush new in box - $12USD
13. Omega Boar brush new in box black - $7USD
14. Omega Boar brush new in box green - $7USD
15. Gillette US Rhodium Executive collection 1949. The condition of the razor I think is good / user grade. The case is ostrich leather on the outside and looks good, but could use a cleaning. The inside fabric is worn under the razor and could use a cleaning. I have not attempted to clean or restore anything. Could be an excellent set I think and rare - $160 USD
16. Slim great condition - $40USD
17. Flair tip looks like excellent condition. Very nice new grip and very very clean - $35USD
18. Blacktip looks good condition to me. Handle could use some cleaning to make it shine $40 USD
19. Tech User condition but good functioning. - $20 USD
20. Rocket with a cracked case. Razor looks very good - $40 USD
21. 1977 Black beauty in excellent condition with blade holder and case. $75USD
22. Dovo Bismarck straight 6/8". Used 3 times with original box. $135 USD
23. Dovo Best quality 5/8" never even opened the tape on the box. $80USD

Any questions, or additional pics, etc. please PM me. Payment by Paypal or etransfer / bank transfer. I usually ship next business day from payment confirmed. For Canadian people I'm happy to convert price to CAD to avoid conversion fees.

thank you all and have a great weekend!

If there is anything not proper with this post please let me know. This is my first time.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Ive had queations about the brush hair for the brushes for sale.

All kents are silvertip badger, their highest quality. Yes, seriously, the kent silvertips for this price new! The vulfix is their pure badger, which I find very nice. And the Rooneys are a silvertip that rooney called super badger. Again a very high quality.
Any other questions please let me know.

Buy 2 or more items get free shipping. 3 or more free shipping plus a discount off total price. Message me with what your considering buying for greater detail.

Great deal on BK8 but unfortunately I spent so much money in the past 5 months to find my Grail razor . Yes I found it but now I have to sell so many things I will never use in order to buy anything unless a trade deal is possible
GLWTS

I'm tipsy and Nice Price Drops for Sunday Afternoon

I've had a couple beers on a beautiful Sunday here in Canada and I'm feeling good, but want more space in my den. Here are some pricing decreases. Shipping is the same. 2 or more items free in North America. International significantly reduced, or free depending on the amount you purchase. Additional discounts if you buy multiple. Let me know of any questions or additional pics wanted. Thanks and happy Sunday!

1. Rockwell 6S new in box and never used - $60 USD
2. Kent BLK 4 new in box, silvertip 22MM - $95USD
3. Kent BK8 new in box and wrap, silvertip 28MM - $130USD
4. Kenk BK4 new in box and wrap, silvertip 22MM - $95USD
5. Rooney Heritage Beehive 1 old stock new in box, silvertip - $75USD
6. Rooney Heritage Beehive 1 old stock new in box, silvertip - $75USD
7. Rooney Heritage Emillion 2 old stock new in box, silvertip - $110USD
8. 1967 gillette black handle in original box with blade holder and instructions - $50USD
9. Merkur 37C slant new in box never used - $30USD
10. Merkur 34C new in box never used - $28USD
11. Vulvix medium pure badger new in box never used - $25USD
12. Vielong horse brush new in box - $12USD (free if you buy 3 items or more
13. Omega Boar brush new in box black - $7USD (free if you buy 3 items or more)
14. Omega Boar brush new in box green - $7USD (free if you buy 3 items or more)
15. Gillette US Rhodium Executive collection 1949. The condition of the razor I think is good / user grade. The case is ostrich leather on the outside and looks good, but could use a cleaning. The inside fabric is worn under the razor and could use a cleaning. I have not attempted to clean or restore anything. Could be an excellent set I think and rare - $120 USD
16. Slim great condition - $35USD
17. Flair tip looks like excellent condition like new. Very nice new grip and very very clean - $30USD
18. Blacktip looks good condition to me. Handle could use some cleaning to make it shine $30 USD
19. Tech User condition but good functioning. - $15 USD
20. Rocket with a cracked case. Razor looks very good - $35 USD
21. 1977 Black beauty in excellent condition with blade holder and case. $70USD
22. Dovo Bismarck straight 6/8". Used 3 times with original box. $125 USD
23. Dovo Best quality 5/8" never even opened the tape on the box. $75USD

The following are sold:

8. 1967 gillette black handle in original box with blade holder and instructions - $50USD
13. Omega Boar brush new in box black - $7USD (free if you buy 3 items or more)
15. Gillette US Rhodium Executive collection 1949.
20. Rocket with a cracked case. Razor looks very good - $35 USD

Top Bottom