What's new

New AE on the way!

Finally convinced the SWMBO that a new pair of shoes was a great idea. Went into the AE factory store in Charleston, SC and tried a few pair on.

Ended up going with a pair of light brown neumoks! They are in the mail since they didn't have my size in the store. I am excited to get these and wear them!

Just trying on the shoes I can tell they are a step above anything I have ever owned. These shoes will definitely get some casual use and will last me many years!

Nice, I just ordered my first pair of AE, Fifth Avenues in dark Chili from the shoe bank, exciting and nerve racking at the same time.

And they arrived this morning. Had to try them on of course. Love the way they look and fit!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1415457226299.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1415457226299.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 48

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Woot!
they look great.
I can't say the shoe lace color would be one I'd pick.
But the color of the shoe and design is lovely.

Today the red laces work. Will be getting different laces to change it up. Many colors will work with these.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Today the red laces work. Will be getting different laces to change it up. Many colors will work with these.

Are they a dark red? Sometimes cameras turn reds to pink.

Not that I don't like pink and wouldn't wear it...my eyes just don't like pink with that color shoe, and the laces look pink to me

I definitely enjoyed wearing these yesterday. Got them for family pictures and wore them to dinner after. I could feel them forming to my feet as i was wearing them. The shoes are comfortable and the leather is soft and supple.

Now I gotta decide if I want to condition them and have that slightly darken them.

Top Bottom