What's new

New addiction...Mystery Boxes

Just recently I picked up a mystery box on the B/S/T. I like seeing what some of you guys that have been around awhile (Wet shaving, not age :wink2:) use and see how I like it myself. That, coupled with the fact that most of the B&B community is so generous and helpful, I figured I would take a shot on a mystery box. I was NOT disappointed! Though, my wife will be when she finds out I now have a matching 'mystery box acquisition disorder' to go along with all my other newly developed disorders. :lol:

Below are the contents of my mystery box. Further testimony that proves the B&B community is a group of fantastic men and women!

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg

Wow...that is a scary AD to have! I've always been tempted by the mystery boxes but have never taken part in purchasing one. The contents of your box are wildly encouraging though.

It's kind of like a BOC from Woot...except much, much better. Woot's BOC was a disappointment for me.

Whoa, what did that Mystery Box Set you back?

Truly, not as much as it is worth! I imagine I actually saved a good chunk of money than if I had bought it all normally. The generous inclusion of the watch matched my purchase price alone.

Just to set the matter straight; I didn't want to inspire any one else to buy mystery boxes as much as I wanted to inspire confidence and appreciation in, and for, our community!

I'm quite content to not have any "competition" when I see another one!:lol:

Just to set the matter straight; I didn't want to inspire any one else to buy mystery boxes as much as I wanted to inspire confidence and appreciation in, and for, our community!

I'm quite content to not have any "competition" when I see another one!:lol:

Wow! Nice! I've been lookin at the mystery boxes, unfortunately you've inspired some competition!

You've definitely made me think about purchasing the next one that comes along. I suppose one good always PIF or sell the duplicate items which was always one of my concerns with purchasing a mystery box.

Oh crap, I shouldn't have looked at this thread, so much for restraint!

Seriously though, those Super Speed's are in GREAT shape!

Top Bottom