What's new

New 300 ML Bottle of Blue Furbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 ML minus three drops. It's supposed to smell like "Blue Floid," which isn't being made anymore. I just don't care for it. I just paid "Italian Barber" $22 for it. It's yours for $11, including shipping. U.S only, please.

I love this juice, too bad I’m not in the US.

Proposal: Mix it half/half with Proraso Green - gives the most awesome splash ever. The long duration post-shave feel of the Furbo coupled with the more glycerine healing powers of the Proraso. To me my #1 go-to, wearing it as we speak - meet the “Furaso 50”!

GLWTS :)

Northstonehill, post: 10058028, member: 114333"]I love this juice, too bad I’m not in the US.

Proposal: Mix it half/half with Proraso Green - gives the most awesome splash ever. The long duration post-shave feel of the Furbo coupled with the more glycerine healing powers of the Proraso. To me my #1 go-to, wearing it as we speak - meet the “Furaso 50”!

I have green Proraso. I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion. CW

GLWTS :)[/QUOTE]

Northstonehill, post: 10058028, member: 114333"]I love this juice, too bad I’m not in the US.

I have green Proraso. I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion. CW

GLWTS :)
[/QUOTE]

Yes do try it. The Furbo caracteristic scent does not go fully away but the new mixed scent is very nice (to me)... Let me know what you think. I am starting to make my own splash mixes, including with some menthol crystals. This is fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom