What's new

never-stop-learning's Quest for Knowledge

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
365 Shaves in 2022: 89 of 89 = 100%
Steep Angle Shaving Alliance (SASA)
Wolfman Wednesday
View attachment 1431905
Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB (Timeless Crown TRH8 Titanium Handle)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (1)
Brush: Frickwerkz handle (PAA 26mm Roswell Grey Hybrid Synthetic knot)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: PannaCrema Nuàvia Blu
Aftershave: Epsilon Mediterranean Blue
Fragrance: Belcam Blue Depths EdT Spray

The Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB is one of my top DE Big Dogs. Very efficient, very smooth and very effective! :thumbup:
View attachment 1431906
The Frickwerkz handle (PAA 26mm Roswell Grey Hybrid Synthetic knot) is very comfortable in use. The combined brush quickly and easily whips up a wonderful lather. Nice brush! :thumbup:
Captain's Choice Copper Bowl rocks! :punk: :thumbup:

PannaCrema Nuàvia Blu is an awesome soap. There are very few soaps out there with performance this good. :thumbup:
View attachment 1431907
Epsilon Blue Mediterranean Aftershave followed with Belcam Classic Match Blue EdT Spray is a wonderful combination! Very pleasant and refreshing. My face is quite happy! :thumbup:

Superb top tier shave! :cool:
I just read just over 30 pages of your thread.... I started with Dec. 1st, I think...I love the way you describe things.... very concise explanations of your experiences with different razors, blades, brushes, etc.

I ended up with two questions for the moment: 1. Where in the world did you get that beautiful handle you refer to as "The Frickwerkz handle". I googled it... found a couple other sites where it is mentioned... one said they were available on eBay but a search there produced zero results. Just gorgeous. 2. I might not have gone back far enough but have you tried the Executive Shaving Co./Alpha Claymore Evolution? I have one so I'd be interested in a comparison with it and your favorite razor, i.e., the Blackland Vector SS. I sort of lucked out, getting an AC razor at the beginning of my wet shaving journey, I think. I like the format, if that's the right word. Thinner head design, just a few blade choices to try.. etc.

Anyway, if you have tried one, if you'd post the link, that would be fantastic. I did a fast search here and couldn't find any of your posts with the Claymore Evo in them. It looks like 4 people here have one, at first glance.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I just read just over 30 pages of your thread.... I started with Dec. 1st, I think...I love the way you describe things.... very concise explanations of your experiences with different razors, blades, brushes, etc.
Thank you @Phoenixkh. I appreciate your kind feedback. :)
I ended up with two questions for the moment: 1. Where in the world did you get that beautiful handle you refer to as "The Frickwerkz handle". I googled it... found a couple other sites where it is mentioned... one said they were available on eBay but a search there produced zero results. Just gorgeous.
I saw the Frickwerkz handle on ebay and grabbed it. When I searched to find out more info, I (like you) found very few mentions of the handles Frickwerkz made. I have large hands, so a big brush handle feels best, to me.
2. I might not have gone back far enough but have you tried the Executive Shaving Co./Alpha Claymore Evolution? I have one so I'd be interested in a comparison with it and your favorite razor, i.e., the Blackland Vector SS. I sort of lucked out, getting an AC razor at the beginning of my wet shaving journey, I think. I like the format, if that's the right word. Thinner head design, just a few blade choices to try.. etc.

Anyway, if you have tried one, if you'd post the link, that would be fantastic. I did a fast search here and couldn't find any of your posts with the Claymore Evo in them. It looks like 4 people here have one, at first glance.
I have not yet tried the Executive Shaving Co Alpha Claymore Evolution. It is something I hope to do this year.

In addition to my personal razor evaluation equation (efficient + smooth = effective), the higher a razor scores on my nimble + maneuverable scale influences my decision to use a particular razor - a lot.

Looking at pics of the Claymore Evo vs my Top Two AC razors, Blackland Razors Stainless Vector and Colonial Razors The General, it does appear that the Evo head is larger:
Vector:
VectorSBMachined4_e6e55224-742d-4209-a317-1ba132e88248~2.jpg

General:
colonial razors the general~2.jpg

Evo:
claymore-evolution-plus-box~2.jpg

(All pics from the manufacturers websites, cropped by me)

The Claymore Evo head looks somewhat similar to the RazoRock Hawk v3 in that the handle attaches behind the center point of the head. The Hawk v3 is an excellent AC blade razor, just not as nimble + maneuverable as the Vector or The General.

Still, the Claymore Evo does interest me, based on the very positive impressions that you and others have expressed. I'm sure that I'll get one at some point soon. :)

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I chose the Claymore Evo over the RR Hawk V3 mainly because the head is at a right angle to the handle. The Hawk V3 head seems to be at less than 90 degrees to the handle. Both the Vector and General are also at a 90 degree angle head/handle, at least from the photos I've seen along with the ones you just posted.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 96 of 96 = 100%
Vintage April
20220406_193255~2.jpg

Razor: Swing DE (Sweden) (Custom Butterscotch handle crafted by @GAW9576)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (5 and Retired)
Brush: Rudy Vey Butterscotch Beehive (Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip Fan)
Lather: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Fragrance: L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense EdT Spray

The Swedish Swing DE razor checks a lot of the right boxes for me. Efficient, smooth and effective, the Swedish Swing is a pleasure to use. Really cool razor! :thumbup:
20220406_193420~2.jpg

The Rudy Vey Butterscotch Beehive, with Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip Fan, is an incredible brush. Love this handle. Love the Shavemac 2-Band Silvertip Fan. Definitely in my Top Tier of brushes! :thumbup:
As always, the Captain's Choice Copper Bowl rocks! :punk: :thumbup:

Mitchell's Wool Fat is a classic and outstanding soap. MWF produces mounds of wonderfully slick and cushioning lather. Great soap! :thumbup:
20220406_193608~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is one of my favorite aftershaves! Makes my face very happy! :thumbup:
20220406_193538~2.jpg

Applied the wonderful L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense EdT Spray before going out for the day! :thumbup:

Superb shave! :cool:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 97 of 97 = 100%
Vintage April
20220407_192224~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette Flat Bottom NEW (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Brush: Rudy Vey Lemondrop (Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip Fan)
20220407_192500~2.jpg

The Gillette Flat Bottom NEW shaves wonderfully! Efficient, smooth, nimble, maneuverable and very effective! Really cool razor! :thumbup:
20220407_192348~2.jpg

The Rudy Vey Lemondrop (Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip Fan) is another incredible combination of a comfortable, ergonomic and beautiful handle plus the awesome Shavemac 2-Band Silvertip Fan. Definitely in my Top Tier of brushes! :thumbup:
As always, the Captain's Choice Copper Bowl rocks! :punk: :thumbup:

Mitchell's Wool Fat is a great soap! :thumbup:
20220407_192607~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is one of my favorite aftershaves! Makes my face very happy! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 98 of 98 = 100%
Clubman Friday
Daily Double
Fatip Friday
Vintage April
20220408_142319~2.jpg

Razor (First Pass): Joris Classic - Thujawood and Palladium
Blade: German Bolzano (5 and retired)
Razor (Passes 2, 3 & Touchups): Gillette Old Type (Charcoal Goods Brass Dimpled Handle)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (2)
Brush: Omega EVO
Fragrance: Classic Match Oud EdT Spray

Went with a Daily Double today so I can cover both Fatip Friday and Vintage April. Where there's a will, there's a way! :cool:

First Pass: The Joris Classic - Thujawood and Palladium provides an elegant option for Fatip Friday. As with my other Fatip made heads, it is efficient, smooth and effective! :thumbup:
Passes 2, 3 & Touchups: The Gillette Old Type is an outstanding choice for Vintage April to provide a wonderfully close and irritation free shave! :thumbup:
20220408_142437~2.jpg

The Omega EVO is a great brush! :thumbup:
The Captain's Choice Copper Bowl rocks! :punk: :thumbup:

Mitchell's Wool Fat is outstanding soap. Great lather! :thumbup:
20220408_142537~2.jpg

Going with the original Pinaud Clubman for Clubman Friday. Love it! :thumbup:
20220408_142601~2.jpg

Applied Classic Match Oud EdT Spray before heading out for appointments and Friday evening cigars. Very pleasing! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 99 of 99 = 100%
Vintage April
20220409_190028~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette Red Tip Super Speed (England)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (3)
Brush: Rudy Vey Irish Bog Oak (Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip Fan)
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum
Fragrance: Cuba Royal EdT Spray

The English Gillette Red Tip Super Speed is a great TTO razor. Very cool. Comfortable. A bit more efficient than the USA version. I really like the English Red Tip! :thumbup:
20220409_190116~2.jpg

The Rudy Vey Irish Bog Oak brush is a pleasure to use. Rudy's handles are very ergonomic. The Shavemac 2-band Silvertip Fan is my favorite badger knot. :thumbup:
The Captain's Choice Copper Bowl rocks! :punk: :thumbup:

Mitchell's Wool Fat is an outstanding soap. Great lather! :thumbup:
20220409_190158~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum is one of my favorite aftershaves. Love it! :thumbup:
20220409_190242~2.jpg

Applied the wonderful Cuba Royal EdT Spray before going out for the day! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 100 of 100 = 100%
Single Edge Sunday
Vintage April
20220410_110122~2.jpg

Razor: Jones Shake-Sharp v1
Blade: Personna Med Prep (4)
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B&B Contributors Brush (Mühle 25mm STF)
Fragrance: Malizia Uomo Vetyver

The Jones Shake Sharp v1 razor and the Personna Med Prep blade are a very good match. The combination works quite well and is reasonably efficient, smooth and effective! A very cool razor! :thumbup:
20220410_110214~2.jpg

The Rudy Vey 2022 B&B Contributors Brush (Mühle 25mm STF) is an awesome brush! :thumbup:

Mitchell's Wool Fat is an outstanding soap. Great lather! :thumbup:
20220410_110315~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is one of my favorite aftershaves. Love it! :thumbup:
20220410_110343~2.jpg

Applied the wonderful Malizia Uomo Vetyver before going out for the day! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 101 of 101 = 100%
Knights of the Veg Table
MdC Monday
Micromatic Monday
Vintage April
20220411_140408~2.jpg

Razor: Ever-Ready 1914 "Little Lather Catcher" (@camoloc handle)
Blade: Personna GEM (4)
Brush: AP Shave Co Jade (26mm Synbad Fan)
Lather: Martin de Candre Nature
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal

Shaving with the Ever-Ready 1914 "Little Lather Catcher" (@camoloc handle) is comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. The 1914 delivers very nice results! :thumbup:
20220411_140443~2.jpg

The AP Shave Co Jade Brush (26mm Synbad knot) feels highly comfortable in use. The performance is excellent! :thumbup:

Martin de Candre Nature is as good as shaving soap gets! :thumbup:
20220411_140523~2.jpg

It's good to be one of the Chosen, a Knight of the Veg Table! Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal is one of my favorite aftershaves. Love it! :thumbup:

Excellent shave! :cool:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 102 of 102 = 100%
Tech Tuesday
Vintage April
20220412_133324~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette Canada Pre-War Tech (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Blade: Feather (2)
Brush: Prometheus Churning Candy Handle (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan)
Lather: WCS Duck Fat Fougère
Fragrance: Classic Match Oud EdT Spray

The Gillette Canada Pre-War Tech is one of my favorite Top Tier Techs and definitely a Big Dog! :thumbup:
20220412_133405~2.jpg

The Prometheus Churning Candy (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan) is a very comfortable brush. Overall performance is excellent! :thumbup:

WCS Duck Fat Fougère is a very interesting soap - one that I want to use more before commenting more definitively. :cool:
20220412_133448~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is a wonderful finish to my shave! My face is very happy! :thumbup:
20220408_142601~2.jpg

Applied Classic Match Oud EdT Spray before going out for the day. Very satisfying scent! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 103 of 103 = 100%
Adjustable April
Vintage April
20220413_183350~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette Aristocrat Adjustable
Blade: Personna Med Prep (5)
Brush: Yaqi Dandelion Green (24mm Cashmere)
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic
Fragrance: Classic Match Noir EdT Spray

The Gillette Aristocrat Adjustable is a wonderful razor. Used settings 9 (WTG), 7 (ATG), 7 (XTG), 7 (Touchup Pass), 1 (Buff the "Soul Patch" and ATG between my top lip and nose). Quite nimble and maneuverable for an adjustable! Results are superb! :thumbup:
20220413_183431~2.jpg

The Yaqi Dandelion Green 24mm Cashmere is a wonderful brush. Very gentle, capable and enjoyable! :thumbup:

WCS Duck Fat Fougère is a bit thirstier than some of my regular rotation soaps. Give it enough water, taking the time to incorporate ita little at a time, and you will be rewarded with a creamy, cushioning, protective and slick lather. Pretty darn good soap! :thumbup:
20220413_183547~2.jpg

Old Spice Classic is a venerable aftershave with great performance and scent! My face is very happy! :thumbup:
20220413_222420~2.jpg

Applied Classic Match Noir EdT Spray before going out for the day. Very nice scent! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 104 of 104 = 100%
Vintage April
20220414_223554~2.jpg

Razor: Star DE
Blade: Personna Med Prep (6 and retired)
Brush: RazoRock Hive 24 Mokasoft HD Synthetic
Aftershave: Reuzel Wood and Spice
Fragrance: Classic Match Clash EdT Spray

This is an early Star DE - all Brass. The Star DE is very "Tech like" in its presentation. More efficient. Almost as smooth. Quite nimble & maneuverable and effective! Results are superb! :thumbup:
20220414_223649~2.jpg

The RazoRock Hive 24 Mokasoft HD Synthetic a really cool synthetic brush and an excellent value! :thumbup:

WCS Duck Fat Fougère is a bit thirstier than some of my regular rotation soaps. Give it enough water, taking the time to incorporate ita little at a time, and you will be rewarded with a creamy, cushioning, protective and slick lather. Pretty darn good soap! :thumbup:
20220414_223733~2.jpg

Reuzel Wood and Spice feels wonderful. Subtle scent. My face is very happy! :thumbup:
20220414_223803~2.jpg

Applied Classic Match Clash EdT Spray before going out for the day. Very nice scent! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 105 of 105 = 100%
Clubman Friday
Vintage April
20220415_155854~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette NEW RFB (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Brush: Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 500E (TNS 26mm Quartermoon Knot)
Fragrance: Cuba Orange EdT Spray

The English Gillette NEW RFB is an awesome vintage razor and a pleasure to use! Results are superb! :thumbup:
20220415_155931~2.jpg

The Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 500E with TNS 26mm Quartermoon Knot is one of my preferred synthetic brushes. Great combination of handle and knot. :thumbup:

WCS Duck Fat Fougère is a bit thirstier than some of my regular rotation soaps. Give it enough water, taking the time to incorporate it a little at a time, and you will be rewarded with a creamy, cushioning, protective and slick lather. Pretty darn good soap! :thumbup:
20220415_160017~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is a wonderful classic aftershave and definitely one of my favorites. Love it! :thumbup:
20220415_160036~2.jpg

Applied the wonderful Cuba Orange EdT Spray before going out for the day! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 106 of 106 = 100%
Vintage April
20220416_204302~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette NEW SC
Blade: Personna Med Prep (2)
Brush: Wild West Brushworks Invasion Handle (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan)
Lather: Martin de Candre Fougère
Aftershave: Brut Classic

The Gillette NEW SC is an awesome vintage razor. A pleasure to use! Superb results! :thumbup:
20220416_204406~2.jpg

The Wild West Brushworks Invasion Handle (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan) is one of my top synthetic brushes. Very capable and enjoyable brush! :thumbup:

Martin de Candre Fougère is as good as soap gets. Easy to whip up a lather that is creamy, cushioning, protective and slick. Excellent soap! :thumbup:
20220416_204451~2.jpg

Brut Classic is a wonderful aftershave and definitely one of my favorites. Love the way it matches up to MdC Fougère! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
A Blessed Easter to All! 🙏
365 Shaves in 2022: 107 of 107 = 100%
Bootlegger's Brigands
Single Edge Sunday
Vintage April
20220417_113745~2.jpg

Razor: Schick Type I2 Hydro-Magic
Blade: Schick NOS (3)
Brush: Wild West Brushworks Volcanic Ash Handle (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan)
Aftershave: Bootlegger's El Dorado
Fragrance: Classic Match Red EdT Spray

The Schick Type I2 Hydro-Magic Injector is a wonderful razor. Very smooth, close and comfortable! :thumbup:
20220417_113854~2.jpg

The Wild West Brushworks Volcanic Ash Handle (TNS 26mm Original BOSS Fan) is one of my top synthetic brushes! :thumbup:

Martin de Candre Fougère is as good as soap gets. Easy to whip up a lather that is creamy, cushioning, protective and slick. Excellent soap! :thumbup:
20220417_113940~2.jpg

Bootlegger's El Dorado is in my Top 5 Aftershaves. Awesome scent and face feel! Followed with Classic Match Red EdT before going out for the day. :thumbup:

Last edited:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 108 of 108 = 100%
MdC Monday
Vintage April
20220418_162915~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette England Goodwill (French Market - "Importe d'Angleterre") (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (3)
Brush: Wild West Brushworks Venom Handle (TNS 26mm Timberwolf Fan)
Aftershave: Brut Classic

Shaving today with a Gillette Goodwill made in England for the French Market - the notation "Importe d'Angleterre" is on the underside of the baseplate. This Goodwill is also a pleasure to use and provides superb results! :thumbup:
20220418_163001~2.jpg

The Wild West Brushworks Venom (TNS 26mm Timberwolf Fan) is a great looking and great performing brush! :thumbup:

20220418_163042~2.jpg

Brut Classic is a wonderful aftershave and definitely one of my favorites. Love the way it matches up to MdC Fougère! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 109 of 109 = 100%
Tech Tuesday
Vintage April
20220419_161448~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette England Flat Bottom Tech (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Blade: Feather (3 and Retired)
Brush: Craving Shaving Debris Handle (PAA 24mm Roswell Grey Hybrid Synthetic knot)
Lather: Vitos Extra Super Coco
Fragrance: Classic Match Black EdT Spray

The Gillette England Flat Bottom Tech is another one of my Top Tier Techs! Beautiful razor! Beautiful shave! :thumbup:
20220419_161519~2.jpg

Really like the Craving Shaving Debris Handle (PAA 24mm Roswell Grey Hybrid Synthetic knot). Excellent brush! :thumbup:

Vitos Extra Super Coco is a great soap and an outstanding value! :thumbup:
20220419_161612~2.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is a wonderful finish to my shave! My face is very happy! :thumbup:
Applied Classic Match Black EdT Spray before going out for the day. Very satisfying! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 110 of 110 = 100%
Bootlegger's Brigands
Vintage April
20220420_123103~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette Canada Thin Cap 0ld Type (Timeless Crown TRH8 Polished Titanium Handle)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (4)
Brush: RazoRock Hive 24 Mokasoft HD Synthetic
Aftershave: Bootlegger's Bay Rum
Fragrance: Classic Match Homme EdT Spray

The Gillette Canada Thin Cap 0ld Type is more efficient than the regular USA Old Type. Really nice razor! :thumbup:
20220420_123138~2.jpg

The RazoRock Hive 24 Mokasoft HD Synthetic a really cool synthetic brush and an excellent value! :thumbup:

20220420_123224~2.jpg

Bootlegger's Bay Rum is an outstanding aftershave. Love the scent and my face is very happy! :thumbup:
Sprayed on Classic Match Homme EdT before going out for the day. Very satisfying! :thumbup:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 111 of 111 = 100%
Bootlegger's Brigands
Vintage April
20220421_172031~2.jpg

Razor: Gillette #15 Aristocrat (England)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (5 and retired)
Brush: Omega Jade 011842 Premium Pure Bristle
Fragrance: Classic Match Volatile EdT Spray

The English Gillette #15 Aristocrat is another excellent vintage Gillette that shaves especially well. A pleasure to use! :thumbup:
20220421_172107~2.jpg

The Omega Jade 011842 Premium Pure Bristle is an outstanding boar brush. Definitely one of my favorite brushes - of any type! :thumbup:

20220421_172146~2.jpg

Bootlegger's El Dorado is an outstanding aftershave. Wonderful scent. Feels great! :thumbup:
20220421_172208~2.jpg

Sprayed on Classic Match Volatile EdT before going out for the day. Great bold and spicy scent! :thumbup:

365 Shaves in 2022: 111 of 111 = 100%
Bootlegger's Brigands
Vintage April
View attachment 1443711
Razor: Gillette #15 Aristocrat (England)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (5 and retired)
Brush: Omega Jade 011842 Premium Pure Bristle
Fragrance: Classic Match Volatile EdT Spray

The English Gillette #15 Aristocrat is another excellent vintage Gillette that shaves especially well. A pleasure to use! :thumbup:
View attachment 1443712
The Omega Jade 011842 Premium Pure Bristle is an outstanding boar brush. Definitely one of my favorite brushes - of any type! :thumbup:

View attachment 1443713
Bootlegger's El Dorado is an outstanding aftershave. Wonderful scent. Feels great! :thumbup:
View attachment 1443714
Sprayed on Classic Match Volatile EdT before going out for the day. Great bold and spicy scent! :thumbup:

Never-stop-learning,

Like so many here, you have some durn fine photos of your kit! Stunning razors! And I enjoy the after-action reports in my quest for better shaves. Thank you!

Curly

Top Bottom