What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

Well, I went through the box a little more thoroughly tonight.
Some things I'm excited to try... Poraso, Dettol Cream, Alum (never have used any), MDC Unscented, QSS Green Irish Tweed, Soap Commander Endurance & last, but not least... STIRLING BACON!!!

I'll report back! Cheers! [emoji482]

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

So, tonight I used the Dettol Shave Cream! What drew me into this was the scent! Love citrus!
This cream whipped into an excellent lather very easily! Paired with my Rockwell 6S (#5 plate) and a Personna Med Prep, tonight's shave was very nice!

I will more than likely hunt down a tube of this to keep in rotation!

Cheers, and have a great weekend! [emoji482]
proxy.php

OMG toss that bacon out! I cant believe its still in there.
I concur. It was there when I had the box, 2 years ago.

So, tonight I used the Dettol Shave Cream! What drew me into this was the scent! Love citrus!
This cream whipped into an excellent lather very easily! Paired with my Rockwell 6S (#5 plate) and a Personna Med Prep, tonight's shave was very nice!

proxy.php

Dettol is one of my faves!

proxy.php

I found it at a local Indian market :) good stuff!

So, tonight I shaved with the Poraso Green. I really enjoyed it. Today was hot and muggy (for Washington), so the cooling was great! Lathered up super easy, and provided a nice, slick lather. Followed it up with the Poraso (grey) aftershave balm, and really dig that as well!
Now I see why Poraso is pretty popular!

Cheers! [emoji482]

Yup! The entire Proraso line is filled with great performance. If you like the Green, stop in to your local Bath & Body Works store, find the men's section (it's about 4 square feet but I assure you that it exists) and buy a tube of Bigelow. It's the same cream, made by Proraso, for the store chain.

Yup! The entire Proraso line is filled with great performance. If you like the Green, stop in to your local Bath & Body Works store, find the men's section (it's about 4 square feet but I assure you that it exists) and buy a tube of Bigelow. It's the same cream, made by Proraso, for the store chain.
Crap... I totally forgot Poraso made that for them... I have 2 tubes tucked away! Lol!

Well, I did it... I present to you, Stirling Bacon as tonight's shave!
I actually don't mind the scent. It's pretty spot on to actual Bacon. As far as performance, it was okay. Lathered up nicely, and gave me a nice shave. I think it would be fun to use once in a while in the winter months...

The funny thing is, my dog came in the bathroom and was barking at the counter!

Glad I got to try it out!

Cheers!
proxy.php

Tonight will be my last shave with the box before sending it on to @wcasey5716!

I went with the Soap Commander Endurance! This was my first time using a SC soap, and it didn't disappoint! I really look forward to trying out some of the other scents that they have to offer.

Once again, thank you so much for letting me take part in this!

Sending a PM now, and hopefully I'll get this baby on the road before the holiday weekend!

Cheers! [emoji482]

Top Bottom