What's new

Neighborhood Pharmacy Pics From Around The World

Lots of us at B&B can't walk into a drugstore without doing a quick scan of the shaving products. Yeah, you're likely to see the usual suspects on the shelves, but hey you never know. I'd love to see a picture of what's on the shelves at YOUR local pharmacy, wherever that may be - New Jersey, Missouri, Vancouver, Rio De Janeiro, Rome, etc.

I'll start....here's a shot of the shelves at the local Walgreens near my apt in Manhattan. Yes of course there is Pasteur's not that far away, but that I consider more of a specialty shop than a typical neighborhood Pharmacy.

Notables: Nivia, VDH, Brut, Old Spice, Pinaud Clubman and AV Classic.
$walgreens 7-29.jpg

Last edited:
4 blocks past Walgreens is a non-chain store named Rite Way Pharmacy. Check out the improved selection.....
$uploadfromtaptalk1406673854912.jpg
Notables: Barbasol Original, Florida Water, 3 varieties of AV, Williams, Skin Bracer, Clubman and hold on, do my eyes deceive me? In the wild? Yes, that's right, the always controversial, the one and only....Lectric Shave. And also the Veg.

Last edited:
Great idea, I always have a look when I walk into a pharmacy. Will get a pcture when I'm next in.

Cool, looking forward to it. Otherwise this thread will have to be renamed "Pics of 2 Pharmacies within 5 blocks of sheveks apartment". Not quite as grand of a vision........

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
4 blocks past Walgreens is a non-chain store named Rite Way Pharmacy. Check out the improved selection.....
View attachment 478034
Notables: Barbasol Original, Florida Water, 3 varieties of AV, Williams, Skin Bracer, Clubman and hold on, do my eyes deceive me? In the wild? Yes, that's right, the always controversial, the one and only....Lectric Shave. And also the Veg. :)
But no yellow can of Barbasol. It's like Bigfoot!

Cool, looking forward to it. Otherwise this thread will have to be renamed "Pics of 2 Pharmacies within 5 blocks of sheveks apartment". Not quite as grand of a vision........

Catchy title though but I agree. I will update as soon as I can.

Bump.

I want to see what is on the shelves at your local pharmacy. Is that weird? :tongue_sm

One last attempt before I let the dream drift slowly into the dark lonely depths of the DB .

$gumby-and-pokey-open-road1.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407009489.638659.jpg

Here's a nearby shop (Müller) in Austria. 2 brands of de blades, some brushes, sticks and creams - nothing overly mind blowing..........until you turn the corner in to TABAC heaven!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407009663.249009.jpg

Tabac, Irish moos, old spice - plus, far bottom right, a bottle of wolf old spice, what ever that is!

LOTH turned upped the nose at Irish moos but as there wasn't a tester bottle for old spice I picked one up (didn't break the bank anyway) which I can I least use to get the fragrance ratio nailed down for things like shaving soaps.

Wow…. LOVE that picture of all the Tabac. Can't imagine ever walking into a place and seeing that… I'd go crazy!

Top Bottom