What's new

Needlepoint Nib?

95FB7556-E728-47DE-BB07-4F904DA4ECCD.jpeg 3341C721-12D9-4186-BD3C-7CC4C3C9DE22.jpeg I really think that sometimes I love my Masuyama needlepoint, and sometimes I hate it! What can one do? I guess enjoy it when I love it, and use another when I don’t!

Vr

Matt

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Wow, that's pretty tiny! I have no need to write that small, but I can appreciate that some people do. Good luck finding a ballpoint that can do that!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I've got a couple Sheaffers with needlepoint nibs, I guess they are XXF. Both are Lifetime gold nibs, one in a striped Balance and one was a lady's little green engraved 1930's flat top pen, Opal Lanterman (1893-1961). After doing some research I found she owned some oil fields in Pennsylvania ... maybe she had to do a bit of accounting. I'm not a fan of super fine nibs but they do have their place and a following.

True enough Sir! Most folks do not realize that the oil well was invented and first used in PA!

Just another reason why PA is the greatest state in the greatest nation on earth! That’s how I feel about PA!

Vr

Matt

Wow, that's pretty tiny! I have no need to write that small, but I can appreciate that some people do. Good luck finding a ballpoint that can do that!

Hey John! I spent some time in the 3rd ACR...love the tankers and tanks! Amazing machines!

Vr

Matt

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Yes, I have a needle point pen. It’s nib is very extra fine. I have 4 of those nibs, but I’don’t use them at all.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Hey John! I spent some time in the 3rd ACR...love the tankers and tanks! Amazing machines!

Vr

Matt
Hey alright! Blood and steel! I was in 11th ACR, but worked with 3rd ACR in Tal Afar back in the day. Great unit.

Top Bottom