What's new

Need to Replace Lost Wallet? Any Recommendations?

I use a Levenger Card Wallet and a money clip. I was amazed how much stuff I could get in the card wallet. If I go out where all I need is a couple of cards and cash I use a money clip with a backing where you can slip in up to 5 or 6 credit cards, driver's license.

I have a saddleback medium. Make sure you get the new design, my old one (first one) ate credit cards like cookies....

But Saddleback was very awesome in the replacement.

Talk to me about this, please. Since I moved mine from my back to front pocket it's better, but it'll still split thinner cards. How long did you have your first one before you exchanged it?

I cannot recommend a Dutch, RFID blocking wallet by SECRID highly enough. I had my debit card details scanned once before and instantly went out to find a high quality wallet that would prevent this from happening again.

I have the Slimwallet model, which has an incredibly slim form factor, yet holds as much as I require and comes with a two year warranty. I've also tested it against an RFID scanning device to prove that it works, which it does perfectly.

Thank you all for all the great suggestions. They opened my eyes to great brands that I never heard of. I literally checked out every suggestion. I almost went for the bellroy, however I finally went with specops T.H.E. Jr wallet. It fits my personality and my needs the best. Its very light yet packed with functionality and while not as slim as the bellroy or the big skinny, its certainly slim enough. Slimmer than the Ben Sherman wallet that was originally lost.v Again thank you all!

Top Bottom