What's new

Need some help..

Help me friends.

I want to buy a nib but I don't have access to amazon or most of the shops you mention. However I don't all the shops that ship a nib internationally in Europe.

The goal of the nib is to keep a journal and it will be a gift.

What would do you suggest? Does a shop in Aliexpress sells a quality pen and ink? Would I need a nib backup also? My budget is under 50 usd.

Thanks

Guaranteed you will have a shop in Europe that can ship to you. It will just cost more in shipping, same as Canada which is high.

AliExpress are crooks and fraudsters, who openly ell counterfeit. I would avoid them at costs.

By nib, do you mean fountain pen?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
There should be plenty of vendors
Where are you located generally
I’m assuming by nib you mean a new pen? If you are looking to replace a nib in a pen somewhere like the fountain pen hospital might be right.

Guaranteed you will have a shop in Europe that can ship to you. It will just cost more in shipping, same as Canada which is high.

AliExpress are crooks and fraudsters, who openly ell counterfeit. I would avoid them at costs.

By nib, do you mean fountain pen?
Yes a fountain pen. Sorry my mistake.
I want to buy the fountain pen, the nib and the ink.

I went to fountain pens then all pens and ordered low to high. Plenty of choices around $20-$30; Lamy, Kaweco, TWSBY, Platinum, etc. You are going to have more work deciding what you want in a pen than finding one on that website!
(darn, there are some interesting pens that we don't get in the US)

Cult Pens ships to your country.
Lamy, TWSBI, Kaweco are worth considering. Lamy are very popular and have good nibs.

I like your user name, Invicta is the name of my house which has the Invicta Fire Mark

image.jpeg

Top Bottom