What's new

Need replacement for Lisa’s Florida Freeze

Hi all
Nothing beats a good mentholated soap on a hot summer day. One of my favorites has been Lisa’s Florida Freeze. My tub is just about empty and it doesn’t appear that Lisa is making this soap these days.

I am looking for recommendations for your favorite citrus forward mentholated soap as a replacement to my empty tub of Florida Freeze.

Glacial lemon chill with accompanying splash etc add frost drops when not cold enough.
Alternative glacial electric sheep if citronella is ok

Attachments

• 8F6D19EE-219F-40BB-B6FA-2D0B737A3BDA.jpeg
    8F6D19EE-219F-40BB-B6FA-2D0B737A3BDA.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 921FBF50-0523-4073-89D1-EF48D49D9927.png
    921FBF50-0523-4073-89D1-EF48D49D9927.png
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 4
Lemon chill is way too similar to Halls cough drops. Feels more like a 'i need a change of pace' winter soap, for me, anyway. Next time i get stirling samples i plan to try electric sheep.

Lemon chill is way too similar to Halls cough drops. Feels more like a 'i need a change of pace' winter soap, for me, anyway. Next time i get stirling samples i plan to try electric sheep.
Electric sheep was and is polarizing. The new glacial version too. But that mutton base makes it a superb shave.

i have mixed some spearmint through my lemon chill which is not bad as a blend.rofl and as a dutchie I do not know halls

Stirling Iced Pineapple
Stirling Margaritas In The Arctic

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do any of you have expierience with the AdP shaving cream? Looks like the ingredients list menthol.

Don’t miss the new Master Soap Menthol soaps out of South Africa and stocked by West Coast Shaving. They are astonishingly good and super freezing too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t miss the new Master Soap Menthol soaps out of South Africa and stocked by West Coast Shaving. They are astonishingly good and super freezing too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I 2nd this soap. It has a very good menthol kick to it and very good scent. I remember opening the lid when I got it and WOW it had a nice menthol smell.
Also Stirling offers some nice citrus scents many are glacier and you can make any aftershave glacier as well.
if on the fence about stirling get a 4 sample pack of aftershave and 4-1oz soap pucks. All those for about 25 shipped for 4 mini sets.

Top Bottom