What's new

Need recommendations

Good evening gents. I'm hoping you all can point me in the direction of a pipe with a smaller than average bowl. Right now with my two current pipes I get about 30 mins from my cob and about 40 with my briar. Problem is by about 15-20 minutes I'm feeling like being done but keep on puffing away so I don't waste the tobacco. Any direction is helpful. Thanks men!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The Peterson 315(I think that was the model) is a pretty small bowl. Falcons are also pretty small.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you go on smoking pipes there is a menu where you can specify chamber diameter when making a search.

Falcon Bantam bowls (top right)

84C64A04-AE5B-4367-9EB3-3BB7571A42FA.jpeg

Or, don't pack it full. Another option is a DGS (delayed gratification smoke). Simply let the pipe die out and take it up later; not always practical but doable.

Thanks for all of the great suggestions. The Falcon bantam bowls look interesting because I can swap bowls out when I feel like a longer smoke. The smaller Peterson is a great idea too. Probably heading to our local tobacconist tomorrow so I'll take a look and see what they have.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks for all of the great suggestions. The Falcon bantam bowls look interesting because I can swap bowls out when I feel like a longer smoke. The smaller Peterson is a great idea too. Probably heading to our local tobacconist tomorrow so I'll take a look and see what they have.

The Falcons are great smokers and really easy on the wallet.

Top Bottom