What's new

Need help with questions from SWMBO

So how do you answer these questions from SWMBO?

1. Do you need more shaving cream/soap?
2. Your cupboard is full, where are you going to put that stuff?
3. Why do you need more than one razor?
4. How much did THAT cost?

I'd appreciate the help. I'm finding it hard to justify (to her) that my collection needs to grow.

John, what you need to do is buy her some cologne. When I order something I will also order a gift for the wife. It seems to keep her at bay. Good luck.

She's received gifts. Doesn't seem to help. She's been pretty understanding up until recently.

letterk said:

1 - "No." It helps to act indignant. If things really aren't going well (and you don't have any expectations for the evening) you may elect to bring up her 25 pairs of shoes in her closet (or handbags, or whatever it is that your SWMBO has so many of)
2 - I purchased a wall cabinet so that SWMBO could get her stuff out from under the sink ("it is so messy under the sink, you'll enjoy having your stuff up where it is easier to reach) - now I have all of the space under the sink.
3 - Actually, I only have one razor... this hasn't become a problem for me... yet.
4 - "$20"... unless, of course it was less than $20... then the answer is "$10". You would be surprised how many "$20" finds are out there :wink:

letterk said:
a. Jeez, I only have [N = 1/2 the total # of creams/soaps that you own] creams/soaps now.
b. Its a present for our son/your father/my brother.
c. Its for you. . .I thought rose was your favorite?
d. No, but I got *this* one because I thought that you would like the way it smells. . .while I'm lathering and shaving your legs for you.
letterk said:
Whereever you'd like me to put it, dear.:smile:
letterk said:
Why, I bought this one for. . .
a. your father
b. your brother
c. your boss
d. you :tongue:
letterk said:
a. I got it in a trade.
b. It was free (with the purchase of this Plisson brush).
c. Its a very rare razor/brush/cream, and it will only appreciate in value.
d. You wouldn't believe how much money I'm saving now that I don't have to buy any more Mach III cartridges!

Well, she's shaving with some Trumpers Rose right now. Maybe these questions will answer themselves!

htownmmm said:
Errrrrrr, Ummmmmm, Uhhhhhhhhhh, You know, in this light , I swear you've lost at least 10 lbs.

Not sure this will work right now as she's 9 months pregnant. But maybe next month!

letterk said:

I'd appreciate the help. I'm finding it hard to justify (to her) that my collection needs to grow.

No hablo Englais:biggrin:

tell her go back into the kitchen where she belongs...you spent thousands on all of those appliances and you just stand there and let them rust....

cook something baby...and maybe I'll let you wash the car on Sunday, maybe i'll warn you when you getting fat...ain't i gonna take you fishin with me someday, now a man can love a woman more than that....

oh that's a song.....

whoops.....

mark tssb

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Gee. I thought you guys were a bunch of real men. Let me tell ya how to handle the fairer sex, caveman style. First off, ya gotta.....
Wait! She's coming. I gotta go.

ouch said:
Gee. I thought you guys were a bunch of real men. Let me tell ya how to handle the fairer sex, caveman style. First off, ya gotta.....
Wait! She's coming. I gotta go.

:lol: :lol:

letterk said:
Not sure this will work right now as she's 9 months pregnant. But maybe next month!

Dude,

At 9 months pregnant, there is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will save you.

Your best bet is to change the subject, tell her how great and glowing she looks, what's our little munchkin going to look like ("I hope she looks like you sweetheart"), and tell her what a great job she's done getting the baby room so well prepared.

Other than than that, get up extra early to give yourself an enjoyable and leisurely shave and just take the slings and arrows that will come your way. You could be collecting coconut rinds and styrofoam cups and you'd still get the same grief.

KUJO said:
Dude,

At 9 months pregnant, there is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will save you.

Your best bet is to change the subject, tell her how great and glowing she looks, what's our little munchkin going to look like ("I hope she looks like you sweetheart"), and tell her what a great job she's done getting the baby room so well prepared.

Other than than that, get up extra early to give yourself an enjoyable and leisurely shave and just take the slings and arrows that will come your way. You could be collecting coconut rinds and styrofoam cups and you'd still get the same grief.

Getting up early already happens as we have a 19 month old as well! I think I'm years away from a leisurely shave. Hmmm...coconut rinds...

So my dear pregnant wife went grocery shopping tonight (while I'm on a conference call with my partners). She just called to ask what kind of KMF I was interested in! :biggrin:

Top Bottom