What's new

Need help id’ing some blades.

So i just bought a HUGE sample pack from razorbladesclub and i assumed that there would be some screw ups just due to the nature of my order. Because the blades aren’t labeled, i can’t tell if they sent me the wrong blades or the blades are just utilizing the same packaging for different blades. The two in question are the Lord Tajam and the Wilkinson Sword Economie’. Does anyone have these and if so could you snap a pic or describe the blade packaging so i can figure out if i need to reorder them? Thanks in advance!

Hello. I have no such. But all that I have, I can send you for a tasting. Write me if you are interested, and I will send you a list of what I have. (From November 11 to November 27 I will be unavailable.) Regards, Eugene.

So i just bought a HUGE sample pack from razorbladesclub and i assumed that there would be some screw ups just due to the nature of my order. Because the blades aren’t labeled, i can’t tell if they sent me the wrong blades or the blades are just utilizing the same packaging for different blades. The two in question are the Lord Tajam and the Wilkinson Sword Economie’. Does anyone have these and if so could you snap a pic or describe the blade packaging so i can figure out if i need to reorder them? Thanks in advance!
I know the Lord brand does use the same packaging for at least 2 of their blades, Wilkinson should be easy to see through the wrapper but yes they do as well.

I know the Lord brand does use the same packaging for at least 2 of their blades, Wilkinson should be easy to see through the wrapper but yes they do as well.

Ok thanks. Maybe they have some writing on the blade that’ll identify them. I’ll try opening them up carefully to see.

Kai blades come in plain white wrappers with nothing printed on the blade. Other than that, you might want to post the varieties in your sample pack and we can help with ID.

Would there be any other way to tell it apart from a regular WS? Also 3 of the Lord Blades I ordered, Lord Platinum Premium, Lord Superior Platinum and Lord Tajam all have the same packaging (or they gave me 3 of the same blade.)

Top Bottom