What's new

Need help finding odd parts.

Looking for two parts, a mainspring for an Armi Jager dakota saa in 45lc. I found one in stock months ago and can't find it again, might grind down a colt spring I have.
Screenshot_20210204-205120.png
The second I have found from the UK but not in the U.S. A M3.5 screw thread length 8mm in Black. Trying to put my father's pistol back together and these two need replaced. Might swallow the reality and order the plain stainless I found stateside. Everyplace is per 100 count that I have found. Here is the pic of the screw needed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Might find what you’re looking for @ VTI, who purchased EMF’s (an Armi Jager US importer) spare parts.

Might want to give Jack First Gun Parts a try if the above mentioned sources don't have what you need.

Never heard back from vti, but a friend pointed out some screws for me. They are in the way. Thanks for the help. It's an italian etc copy of an old Colt, with little resale. I have Freedom arms premier grade, Accuracy International etc but this was my father's. I also love a 45lc.

Top Bottom