What's new

Need e-Cig Suggestions

kanger evod kit- check out discountvapers.com, or ebay you can save 10-15$ that way. i get most of my stuff there
That's what I started out with and still use as a back up to my Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0. EVOD is a great starter set up. I suggest stopping by your local Vape shop so she can test drive the different flavored juices for it.
Good luck!! I am one month smoke free thanks to my e-cigs.

That's what I started out with and still use as a back up to my Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0. EVOD is a great starter set up. I suggest stopping by your local Vape shop so she can test drive the different flavored juices for it.
Good luck!! I am one month smoke free thanks to my e-cigs.

I ended up getting us a couple of 1000mah Kanger Evod Twists and a couple of Kanger Mini PT2s. She's digging the menthol flavors I ordered to start, but we might be making a stop at a vape shop to try some other stuff.

Velvet Cloud Vapor is having a St. Patty's Day sale with 20% off, so I put in an order for some Blue Beard, White Beard, Mewlew's Magic, and Night Shift. All 15 mL and 12 mg.

Edit: whoops... this was supposed to go in the what's in your tank thread

How do you guys go about changing flavors? Would rinsing the tank and atomizer with tap water to get rid of most of the previous juice do the trick for the most part?

How do you guys go about changing flavors? Would rinsing the tank and atomizer with tap water to get rid of most of the previous juice do the trick for the most part?

Yes, but be sure that it's all dried out after you wash it, before you put your next juice in.

Have any of you guys ordered from Fasttech? Besides the need to be careful that the product is listed as authentic, I've read of issues with shipping taking many weeks sometimes. Any experience? They've got the iTaste SVD for under $38, which is much cheaper than anywhere else that I've seen.

Have any of you guys ordered from Fasttech? Besides the need to be careful that the product is listed as authentic, I've read of issues with shipping taking many weeks sometimes. Any experience? They've got the iTaste SVD for under $38, which is much cheaper than anywhere else that I've seen.

It's nickname is SlowTech.

Basically, they have everything but it takes forever to get to you. I put my first order in with them a week ago because they had a dripper I wanted for dirt cheap. I just kind of accept the fact that it'll take forever to get to me.

It's nickname is SlowTech.

Basically, they have everything but it takes forever to get to you. I put my first order in with them a week ago because they had a dripper I wanted for dirt cheap. I just kind of accept the fact that it'll take forever to get to me.

Yeah, I guess it comes down to how badly do I want it. They have the SVD for $38, but I can get it locally for $55, not sure it's worth the wait to save $17.

That being said, I stumbled across the Mini Pro Tank 3 on their sight for $8. I hadn't even heard of it, but looking around online, it does look to be legitimate. For that price, I might have to order a couple and wait it out.

Yeah, I guess it comes down to how badly do I want it. They have the SVD for $38, but I can get it locally for $55, not sure it's worth the wait to save $17.

That being said, I stumbled across the Mini Pro Tank 3 on their sight for $8. I hadn't even heard of it, but looking around online, it does look to be legitimate. For that price, I might have to order a couple and wait it out.

Now that I look more, My Freedom Smokes has the Mini PT3 for about the same price.

Just rebuilt my first coil. Was shooting for about 1.8 ohms using 11 wraps of 30g kanthal based on a youtube video I watched. My cheap DMM read it at 3ohms, but good enough for a first build I figured. Used a cotton ball wick.

WOW! The difference in flavor is amazing! Not as pretty as I would have liked and the wraps got a bit slanted, but I wasn't going to toss it because of that. The camera on my phone couldn't focus well that close, but they give a decent representation.

$IMG_20140322_173929058.jpg$IMG_20140322_173937754.jpg

The wick in my custom coil bit the dust today, guess I should have used a bit more cotton. After I lost half a tank of juice I ran to a local shop and bought a new head to use for the day. It's crazy how much less flavor I'm getting with the stock coil. Hoping that I'll have time to build a new one, or at least rewick, tonight.

Just pulled the new Mini Pro Tank 3s out of the mailbox. Flavor is definitely better even with the stock coil, I'm excited to see how these do with a cotton build. I really like the drip tips on these too. Definitely going to be getting an Aerotank when I get a mod.

I've been using a Foos since early January of this year and haven't smoked a regular cigarette since I started using it. I've smoked for about 30 years. I didn't really buy the Foos to quit smoking but rather to simply save money. A lot of people where I work were using them and they intrigued me.

They've improved them even more with a larger "clearomizer" that doesn't use wicks and holds a lot more juice (2.4mL) without being a whole lot larger. You no longer get that kind of "burnt" taste that developed with the old clearomizers if you let them get below about half full of juice.

Overall, I'm completely happy with the Foos and will keep using it. A small bottle of Almond juice costs me less than $3.50 and lasts me about 6 days. Unfortunately, the Almond I like doesn't come in the cheaper bulk bottles. A $7 clearomizer lasts me 3-4 months. Time will only tell how long the battery/switch unit will last: they're around $30. I'm doing fine without regular cigs. It took a little getting used to when drinking beer, but I've adapted.

Top Bottom