What's new

Need Blades for Shark Week? I Can Hook You Up!

Shark week begins on or about July 24 this year. If you want to get in on this fun annual B & B event using Shark blades during Shark Week on Discovery Channel, here's your chance even if you don't have Shark blades. Use B & B's Great Blade Exchange to get your Shark blades. It's simple! Send in two blades & a self-addressed stamped envelope & I'll send you two Shark blades. Send in two sets of two different brands of blades & I'll send you two sets of two different Shark blades (Platinum, Chrome, or Stainless).

Send me a PM if you're interested. Read the link above for more information & all the details.

Happy Shark Week!!!!!!!

Shark week begins on or about July 24 this year. If you want to get in on this fun annual B & B event using Shark blades during Shark Week on Discovery Channel, here's your chance even if you don't have Shark blades. Use B & B's Great Blade Exchange to get your Shark blades. It's simple! Send in two blades & a self-addressed stamped envelope & I'll send you two Shark blades. Send in two sets of two different brands of blades & I'll send you two sets of two different Shark blades (Platinum, Chrome, or Stainless).

Send me a PM if you're interested. Read the link above for more information & all the details.

Happy Shark Week!!!!!!!
You are the man!

Happy Shark Week!!!!!!!

GOOD MAN!! Now there should be no excuse for anyone to miss Shark Week!! :a29::a29:

Happy Shark Week!!!!!!!

Need Blades for Shark Week? I Can Hook You Up! I see what you did there. Shark + hook you up. Please catch and release. Most species shark are protected. The fish police will take all your gear and fines too.​

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. And so everyone knows, no sharks were harmed in the making of this thread!
:a29:
I have a blade. Same one I use every year! Going on 3 or 4 now? If I don't, I will be begging on here!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wow this is frugal. I only have seen this kind of frugalness from people who experienced the great depression. Your aversion to wastefulness is commended.
I was poor in junior high skool. My Dad and Mom are/were Great Depression kids.

Their lessons took. Lol, some would say TOO well.

Top Bottom