What's new

Need assembly instructions for Fatboy.

I am looking for assembly instructions for my friend who bought a Fatboy and it needs to be taken apart cleaned and fixed. He doesn't have access to the internet outside of work so trying to help him out on this. He said the adjusting dial isn't working properly and it seems out of adjustment. I have have searched the internet and even used the search here and have not been able to find what I am looking for. I see there are numerous disassemble videos and write ups but I can't seem to find any on reassembly. I understand the "just assemble it in reverse order" idea but mainly need to know how to clock the adjustment dial so it has the correct gap. Any other information or tips on assembly would greatly be appreciated.

Get something to drink, find a nice chair and start reading ... :001_tongu

He starts re-assembling on post 65 and he calls out specifically what you are asking about.

Thank you. I did find that thread and have been looking through some of the 2000 some odd posts, unfortunately I don't have that big of a cup or the patients! I will try and work my way through some of that thread. I was looking through the later pages only to find disassembled or assembled razors. I did pull up post 65 and will maybe go from there for a few pages.

Thanks again.

Update, found a video at post #121 that I am looking for but of course it is no longer available. If someone knows of such a video I am interested. I have yet to find one in my searching.

Last edited:
Top Bottom