What's new

Need an online retailer.

Could you guys point me towards a reputable U.S. based online retailer where I can get Trumpers Limes Skin Food? For some reason I'm having a very hard time locating this stuff, & I'm dying to try it.

Not sure Charles @QED carries the lime; I know he has the Coral. You could e-mail him at [email protected] and ask. If you want a small amount to try, I have it (and lots more) at the aftershave thread in the Shaving Mall.

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm guessing the coarl skin food is much more popular in the states based on the fact that it's comparitively easier to find.

Try Merz Apothecary it is inLincoln Square. They carry Trumper prod. Plus no shipping. I don't know if tey stock trumper at thier Macy's (Marshal Fields) location. Of course Merz could ship it to you thier website is www.smalflower.com

1 st class mail said:
Try Merz Apothecary it is inLincoln Square. They carry Trumper prod. Plus no shipping. I don't know if tey stock trumper at thier Macy's (Marshal Fields) location. Of course Merz could ship it to you thier website is www.smalflower.com

Stopping in at Merz Apothecary did cross my mind. The only thing that stopped me from doing this was that the Lincoln Square location is closed on Sundays. I love that store, and it's been far too long since I've had the chance to stop in there. I'll have to fix that next weekend.

I have a 95% full bottle of Limes I'd be willing to sell, only thing is I'm in the UK and I'm not sure if it's be worth it what with the postage to the USA.

Let me know if you're interested, and what you'd be prepared to offer. :smile:

(BTW I do like it, just I like the Coral more)

No, but thanks anyway. I'll be picking some up tomorrow for less than it would probably cost to ship it to the States.

6jokers said:
No, but thanks anyway. I'll be picking some up tomorrow for less than it would probably cost to ship it to the States.

FWIW:

the Merz at Sate Street location (as well as Lincoln Square loc.) has both the Coral & Limes SF

Top Bottom