What's new

Need aftershave Like Tabac

Time to replace my Tabac aftershave Balm.. Just wondering if there is something else out there that has the same distinct smell? I really like Tabac but like to try new stuff too.

As a Tabac user myself, I don't understand your question regarding something with a distinct scent LIKE Tabac. Or are you looking for something that has a distinct scent? If it is the latter, I would suggest Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. Much like Tabac, you either like it or you don't.

As a Tabac user myself, I don't understand your question regarding something with a distinct scent LIKE Tabac. Or are you looking for something that has a distinct scent? If it is the latter, I would suggest Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. Much like Tabac, you either like it or you don't.
Looking for an aftershave that smells like Tabac.

Try Versace l'homme

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabac, to me, smells above all like baby powder, so if that's the major angle you are looking for, Royal Copenhagen is square in that ballpark.

M

Member 113878

TOBS Sandalwood also has a very sharp floral soapy smell.
Maybe you’d like this one.

Time to replace my Tabac aftershave Balm.. Just wondering if there is something else out there that has the same distinct smell? I really like Tabac but like to try new stuff too.
Perhaps I'm missing smth., but why don't you just get the Tabac Original aftershave splash then?

I don't recommend a wild goose chase to find something similar to what you already know you like.

Have you thought about expanding your search to a new scent? That is worth the chase IMO.

Top Bottom