What's new

Dragon's Blood soap thread.

With Reep Point Soaps closing up shop, I find myself looking for a replacement for their Dragon's Blood shaving soap. I love the base and the scent was awesome. I would like something that is at least on par with this soap and scent.

Any suggestions for a Dragon's Blood soap?

Thanks

Frank

With Reep Point Soaps closing up shop, I find myself looking for a replacement for their Dragon's Blood shaving soap. I love the base and the scent was awesome. I would like something that is at least on par with this soap and scent.

Thanks

Frank

Mama Bear Soaps makes a glycerin based shave soap in dragon's blood.

Dapper Dragon has Tiamat
DG has Harmony in the Fall.

Last edited:
If you are looking for the exact same scent as RP Dragon's Blood check out Murphy & McNeils Ouroboros, very decent soap with identical scent IMO.

If you are looking for something a bit different but similar you may like Mystic Water Egyptian Dragon. This one has a incense type vibe to it and is a beautiul scent.

Another soap that has a similar vibe is Soap Smooth Frankincense & Myrrh. This one has a woodsy dark deep incense scent something like PAA Sangre De Drago.

If you are looking for the exact same scent as RP Dragon's Blood check out Murphy & McNeils Ouroboros, very decent soap with identical scent IMO.

If you are looking for something a bit different but similar you may like Mystic Water Egyptian Dragon. This one has a incense type vibe to it and is a beautiul scent.

Another soap that has a similar vibe is Soap Smooth Frankincense & Myrrh. This one has a woodsy dark deep incense scent something like PAA Sangre De Drago.

I agree. Ouroboros is the closest I’ve found so far, but I find the scent slightly weaker.

I do like the spices and incense vibe with the warm provided by the vanilla tones of the RPS. Right now, I have nothing in my den like it.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Who is CBL?

I do thoroughly enjoy the RPS version but if there is something with a similar vibe and a great base, I am open to suggestions.
Shop - CBL Premium Shave Soap

i got their lime recently and they added a large sample of dragon blood soap

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

Frank

Gawds, Check out, and go offline for a bit and see what happens? And I'd just shuffled up my RPS products and started using them again. Never imagined He'd go off-market. Well, there it is then. Maybe it's time to archive the soap, seal the aftershave lotion under the wax and plug the balsam? Wonder if it'll be as nice 5, 10 years from now...

Thanks

Frank

PM sent

Gawds, Check out, and go offline for a bit and see what happens? And I'd just shuffled up my RPS products and started using them again. Never imagined He'd go off-market. Well, there it is then. Maybe it's time to archive the soap, seal the aftershave lotion under the wax and plug the balsam? Wonder if it'll be as nice 5, 10 years from now...

Reef Point Balms are top notch, one of my favorite balms. If you enjoy the products just keep using them there are plenty of Reef Point products floating around out there so would imagine it wouldnt be too hard to find some more.

This thread got me looking at the CBL Dragons Blood soap...and it's out of stock :concern: ...any other recommendations?

Wet Shaving Products “Dragon’s Blood.” I’ve never tried it but it is a new soap they had been promoting as a new release for many emails now. It appears by their emails it incorporates the incense fragrance also.

“Dragon’s Blood is a powerful, commanding, & sensuous fragrance which harkens you back to the incense markets of the Far East. Named after the the bright red resin harvested from dragon trees, this fragrance is rich, earthy, & a little sweet. A potent blend of ambers & woods consisting of cedarwood, patchouli, rose & jasmine. Topped with orange and featuring a base of soft vanilla & powder.”

Top Bottom