What's new

Need A Recommendation, Funny Twist To It Too. 😉

Okie,

Dug this out of the safe. Here’s the folding grip for the NAA Mini Mag with the revolver along with one of the IWB’s I have. Great last resort up close and personal firearm. I’ve carried it a lot over the years while exercising. One time, I almost had to pull it out in defense in Fairmount Cemetery where I exercise often, alone, in December, pounding hard miles in weather like here today, cold and light snow. Banger car was following me, why…I’ll never know… finally… when they stopped near me in a remote part of the cemetery, I feigned reaching for the mini mag and told them to get the F away from me! Grabbed my flip phone and called 911 with my left hand. Called in emergency, bangers left, cops picked them up a short distance from the cemetery. I wished at that moment I had my Glock, Sig or 1911, those are much heavier. But I had the mini mag. I was fortunate to say the least. 😉

Attachments

• F6B7FED3-F0CB-4AAD-9FFF-2D6751D2286A.jpeg
    F6B7FED3-F0CB-4AAD-9FFF-2D6751D2286A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Okie,

Dug this out of the safe. Here’s the folding grip for the NAA Mini Mag with the revolver along with one of the IWB’s I have. Great last resort up close and personal firearm. I’ve carried it a lot over the years while exercising. One time, I almost had to pull it out in defense in Fairmount Cemetery where I exercise often, alone, in December, pounding hard miles in weather like here today, cold and light snow. Banger car was following me, why…I’ll never know… finally… when they stopped near me in a remote part of the cemetery, I feigned reaching for the mini mag and told them to get the F away from me! Grabbed my flip phone and called 911 with my left hand. Called in emergency, bangers left, cops picked them up a short distance from the cemetery. I wished at that moment I had my Glock, Sig or 1911, those are much heavier. But I had the mini mag. I was fortunate to say the least. 😉

Yeah, having to possibly defend yourself in a cemetery of all places. Only total, complete badasses exercise in the middle of a cemetery, even with a full sized Glock. Not me bro! You might catch me in a cemetery one day, but not while I’m breathing! :)

That little holster for that NAA is way cool.

I have to say again, your Armalite set up is smashing it…

You don’t hear or see much GG&G around here, but that mount looks awesome. Is your front flip up GG&G also?

Very nice rig sir. :)

Thank, it's one of my favorite.

It's my interpretation of a do-all rifle. With shake awake on the Leupold Firedot and the Romeo 5, I can grab it and go.

When I can afford match ammo, the Armalite medium profile, mid length, double lapped chrome lined barrel will do under 1 moa.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
The “don’t call me Shirley” is from the movie Airplane. My response was based off my favorite scene from the movie. Could never be made today

I bet I’ve seen Airplane a dozen times. I’m old enough now to forget some of the lines or scenes that I could recite every one of 10 years ago. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I bet I’ve seen Airplane a dozen times. I’m old enough now to forget some of the lines or scenes that I could recite every one of 10 years ago. :)
I used to work with a Roger, so Roger, Roger was said frequently. I couldn’t convince the boss that we needed a Victor to make things complete. Managers.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
One thing I’m embarrassed to admit- I didn’t realize until a got into simulation (1998) that when they showed the exterior of the jet the sound they used was a turboprop.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I bought a billet stripped lower, parts kit, stock, and a BCM upper. It was fun and easy to build, and cost way under a 1000.00, but that was a while ago.

Top Bottom