What's new

Need a recommendation for a Grapefruit soap

What say the board? I would like it to be more straightforward grapefruit scent. I love TOBS Grapefruit but cannot seem to find a soap that is similar. What would really be killer would be a menthol Grapefruit soap.

Try Hawaiian Shaving Company Grapefruit Ginger Soap. Scent is mostly grapefruit with a hint of ginger. All natural ingredients, vegan based, and got activated charcoal in it so it looks black in the tin.

Mickey Lee Soapworks paradise frost
It is my second favorite scent of all that I have tried. It is wonderful and the as feels great on the face.
Happy shaves.
Smurf

I've been wondering about WK Pompelmo. Have you tried it?
I have the WK Pompelmo and indeed it is straight up grapefruit, however it is quite a mild scent strength. I actually like that because usually WK has really strong scents that are often unpleasant (to my nose). The performance is as you would expect from their donkey milk soap base (excellent).

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mickey Lee Soapworks paradise frost
It is my second favorite scent of all that I have tried. It is wonderful and the as feels great on the face.
Happy shaves.
Smurf

Yes, that is a good one. It is hard to find but you can get it at WCS. It also has a mild menthol kick.

I have the WK Pompelmo and indeed it is straight up grapefruit, however it is quite a mild scent strength. I actually like that because usually WK has really strong scents that are often unpleasant (to my nose). The performance is as you would expect from their donkey milk soap base (excellent).

Good to know. Thank you. I feel the same way about WK. I have King of Oud and LavSublime. I find Oud too strong. And I'm just not a huge fan of LavSublime. Absolutely love the way they shave, though. Sounds like Pompelmo might be up my alley.

Leave the top of your TOBS cream open for awhile. It’ll harden up, and voila.

Haven’t found anything as pure and punchy as TOBS grapefruit. If only it tasted as good as it smelled.

Top Bottom