What's new

Need a Doctor

Hello friends. I have been a long time lurker and have enjoyed reading many threads. Thanks to the helpful information on this forum I dove into the world of wet shaving a little over a year ago. Quite unexpectedly I have enjoyed every minute of the experience--from buying my first blade sampler to now trying every soap I can find. This leads me to my current revelation which I swore would never happen.

I have chronic SAD and BAD to the point that since I started I have acquired over 20 soaps and 6 brushes-- both boar and badger. I doubt RAD is far behind as I am seriously considering upgrading my Edwin Jagger 89 for an Above The Tie.

Although this is my first post, I highly doubt this will be my last as I enjoy this forum more and more each day.

$59581.jpg

You have come to the wrong place for help with that one, I have 32 soaps, 4 creams, 27 brushes, and 33 razors. And I have heard many tales of Acquisition Disorders even worse (or better) than mine.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade, Oink.

Yes, you have an addiction. I think it's too bad, but many others will say otherwise.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
You are in fine company here. We will get you treatment.....no really we will. :letterk1:

Upon consultation with experts in the field, I'd advise i - ATT S2, AAA prn

Try this for thirty days, if no improvement is noted you may require more aggressive treatment. Post back. Some patients require a combination of razors and brushes. Don't worry, you've come to the right place.

Unless your spending more than you can afford, you're fine. I think many of us have been through a period where we were in pursuit of "the perfect shave" and purchased a bunch of products. Some still peruse that dream, yet others have reached a plateau that makes them happy. It's a great hobby that can fulfill a very practical need and will always beat a $4 cartridge.

If you have too many things in your den, pif them or bst them.

Hello friends. I have been a long time lurker and have enjoyed reading many threads. Thanks to the helpful information on this forum I dove into the world of wet shaving a little over a year ago. Quite unexpectedly I have enjoyed every minute of the experience--from buying my first blade sampler to now trying every soap I can find. This leads me to my current revelation which I swore would never happen.

I have chronic SAD and BAD to the point that since I started I have acquired over 20 soaps and 6 brushes-- both boar and badger. I doubt RAD is far behind as I am seriously considering upgrading my Edwin Jagger 89 for an Above The Tie.

Although this is my first post, I highly doubt this will be my last as I enjoy this forum more and more each day.

IMO you are just starting. (Lurking on this forum will only add fuel to the fire!!) :lol:

I read "The Zen of Shaving" (see link in my signature) and after 40 years of bad road with the multiblade and electric shavers I jumped in the deep end of the retro shaving pool. Little did I know how deep it was going to get...

I have chronic SAD and BAD to the point that since I started I have acquired over 20 soaps and 6 brushes--

That is not "chronic." You have a low grade fever, at this point.

Double the soaps and add nine or ten more brushes. . . .THEN you have chronic symptoms. lol

Top Bottom