What's new

Need a bit of info please

To the OP: I am very sorry to hear of your bad experience with RE. I, too, will just bite my tongue.

I have never had a Frimu in my shop but it would be my distinct pleasure to try and help you out. Family heirlooms are very special and command the utmost attention to detail.

I am also unsure of the material that this razor is made of but it looks to have a rather casty appearance - hopefully it is not zamak. If it is any kind of material that is solderable, that is the route I would take. Solder will be far better than any kind of glue/epoxy and is plateable.

If you are inclined to have me take a look at it, I will do so gratis. I hate the fact that a razor like this made it through such a rough time period and then ended up this way. I will be standing by!

Hey Captain, are you still around and available? I need a Gillette Aristocrat 58 for repair if you would be so inclined to take a look when you have time. Thank you.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hey Captain, are you still around and available? I need a Gillette Aristocrat 58 for repair if you would be so inclined to take a look when you have time. Thank you.
[email protected]. is the best way to get ahold of Captain Murphy. He may still be moving about the country so give him a few days or so to respond.

Kindly,
Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

To the OP: I am very sorry to hear of your bad experience with RE. I, too, will just bite my tongue.

I have never had a Frimu in my shop but it would be my distinct pleasure to try and help you out. Family heirlooms are very special and command the utmost attention to detail.

I am also unsure of the material that this razor is made of but it looks to have a rather casty appearance - hopefully it is not zamak. If it is any kind of material that is solderable, that is the route I would take. Solder will be far better than any kind of glue/epoxy and is plateable.

If you are inclined to have me take a look at it, I will do so gratis. I hate the fact that a razor like this made it through such a rough time period and then ended up this way. I will be standing by!
How do I open this razor?Please help!!

Attachments

• $IMG_20140329_162153.jpg
    $IMG_20140329_162153.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 11
  • $SAM_0137.jpg
    $SAM_0137.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom