What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Charity Auction NBCF Auction discussion thread.

Claudel Xerxes

Moderator Emeritus
Hey now! LOL..
I was going to bid on it again, but I already have a Dunhill pipe and all of the unobtanium in the lot. As much as I wanted to trump your bid, I wanted someone else to appreciate the delicious tobaccos that I've had the pleasure of tasting. I think you got a great pipe and some amazing tobacco in that lot. Congrats!

captp

Contributor
Contributor
I won, I won. Yeah. Small one but worth it. The Pink Lamy Safari. Thought for sure someone would way outbid me.
Paid.

Niles

Moderator Emeritus
Contributor
That was a lot of fun. I paid for my two auction wins a little while ago.

Tommy Tutone

Contributor
In all seriousness wouldn't mind being outbid on that one or the Boker'. Mrs. Tutone would be thrilled..
I was going to bid on it again, but I already have a Dunhill pipe and all of the unobtanium in the lot. As much as I wanted to trump your bid, I wanted someone else to appreciate the delicious tobaccos that I've had the pleasure of tasting. I think you got a great pipe and some amazing tobacco in that lot. Congrats!
Thanks, Erik!! Swear I'll meet you at Campbell's with some fountain pens soon..:a17:

SiBurning

Contributor
Totally missed the auction. :mad2:

Dealing with a bum knee, ignoring life around me. :wheelchair:

Made a small donation anyway to support the cause. 💸

Need to put this on my calendar for next year. 📆

Top Bottom