What's new

Charity Auction NBCF Auction discussion thread.

Jim

Ok we are LIVE! Lets get those big boy pants on and have at it.
Enjoy...

Please delete #75. I tried to edit to add the cedar box and double posted. #76 is the one that I want to run.

Thanks!

An interesting thought, and I couldn't find it discussed but maybe I didn't look well enough. If so, my apologies...

Let's say you lose a bid, or maybe for people who lose all the bids. You still want to contribute, if you go to the link to pay for items and just send in money anway, would this still be included in the total B&B has earned for the cause?

I guess it sounds a little vain, but it would be nice to know that not only are you helping a cause but contributing to everyone's goal (don't deny it, I have seen the post people, lol) to beat last year's total.

Like extra money to pad the donation?

Thanks for the clarification on what I'm sure is an obvious yes, lol.

Toothpick

An interesting thought, and I couldn't find it discussed but maybe I didn't look well enough. If so, my apologies...

Let's say you lose a bid, or maybe for people who lose all the bids. You still want to contribute, if you go to the link to pay for items and just send in money anway, would this still be included in the total B&B has earned for the cause?

I guess it sounds a little vain, but it would be nice to know that not only are you helping a cause but contributing to everyone's goal (don't deny it, I have seen the post people, lol) to beat last year's total.

Like extra money to pad the donation?

Thanks for the clarification on what I'm sure is an obvious yes, lol.
Anything paid to the NBCF via the pay here link adds to the total. Thanks for bringing that up. You don’t have to win an auction to make a donation.

It is not in every auction thread. Only few of them.
Also I was thinking the rules for last year auction. Since not updated this year.

Toothpick

It is not in every auction thread. Only few of them.
Also I was thinking the rules for last year auction. Since not updated this year.
You’re right! It’s in at least 25 auction threads. Rules have been the same for several years.