What's new

Natural ingredients shaving cream for sensitive skin

I don't think there's any. Maybe some of those artisan soaps. Proraso claims their creams are free of parabens(whatever that means!) but I find it hard to believe.

I can highly recommend the Esbjerg and Norbeck shaving creams. Maybe the Meißner Tremonia Puristic paste as well, their scented versions might cause issues for very sensitive skin types.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Try Martin de Candre unscented or XPEC unscented. Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort is another one to try. I’d also recommend the Italian creams but they’re pricey, so grab samples from Shavedash. I would avoid most artisan soaps.

I would recommend you try Speick shaving cream from Germany. Not specifically labelled "for sensitive skin", but it has natural ingredients and is allergolocically/dermatologicially tested. Great quality and fantastic fragrance, at a good price.

"A classic, natural shaving cream that pampers your skin with smoothing, plant-based ingredients and essential oils. Premium lavender oil has a relaxing effect. Speick Men shaving cream contains real beeswax and has a spicy fragrance for an indulgent shaving experience. The fine, rich foam ensures a gentle and nourishing shave and is very economical – a little bit goes a long way. Each Speick product contains the harmonising extract of the high alpine Speick plant, certified as controlled biological wild harvesting (kbW).Speick Men: 100% free from colours, preservatives and mineral oil-based ingredients. Gluten- and lactose-free. Dermatologically and allergologically tested"

Ingredients:
Aqua,Potassium Stearate,Potassium Palmitate,Potassium Cocoate,Glycerin,Sodium Stearate,Sodium Palmitate,Sodium Cocoate,Cera Alba,Potassium Myristate,Cetyl Palmitate,Sodium Myristate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Parfum, Sodium Silicate

1575774180398.png

I used the Speick cream this morning, making a superlather with a Neutrogena transparent facial bar. This combo may be my new favorite concoction for my sensitive skin.

Because of this thread, whipped up some Speick this morning. Great stuff!

Finished with Speick AS balm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom