What's new

Natural Deodorant?

I’ve tried the big names and they all work about the same. Some have caused irritation, others are hard to apply or are not smooth and consistent in the tube. What do y’all recommend - trying to avoid aluminum deodorants.

I’ve tried native, Schmidt’s, Tom’s, and Dr.Teals.

I’m positive that a great shave company makes a banging deodorant and I’d love to hear your opinions.

thank you!

I’ve tried a couple. Tom’s gave me irritation and I smelled pretty bad by end of day. I’ve never found a natural one that works for me.

1619053572472.png

It may seem awkward, but it works really well. It’s NOT antiperspirant, though.

If that is not an issue for you, I’ve used it for years, without any irritation.

31D7CDFB-B34D-434B-9DED-6E4EC345D08B.jpeg

Put a small amount on your hands and apply, or directly from the bottle (easier than it may seem).

For me only aluminium based deodorants really work. But, yes, in Germany there is a government warning that those may cause harm. There is also an alert esp. for deodorant cristals (potassium as well as amonnium alum) to be very harmful. Bare that in mind.

For me also Calani deodorant creams were ok during winter time. But as we all know Calani has closed it's doors.

If the issue is sensitive skin you may use certified deodorants. Here in Germany we have some certified by the German Asthma and Allergy association (like this one ISANA MED Deo Roll-On ultra sensitiv online kaufen | rossmann.de - https://www.rossmann.de/de/pflege-und-duft-isana-med-deo-roll-on-ultra-sensitiv/p/4305615629070). I would think that you have this kind in every country.

Another option could be to make your own deodorant cream. There are tons of how to videos online.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’ve tried an artisan deodorant that you have to apply with your hands. That’s a deal breaker for me the unnecessary extra time in the am washing it off my hands is annoying. The actual deodorant seemed ok though. I use any number of products that are aluminum free like tobs or loccatain. I’m curious about the crystal recommendation above but concerned about the German give caution on it.

Top Bottom