What's new

Nationwide Campus Injector Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the our group gets bigger with new folks, you often wonder why some of us have a discord with corey g. There are several of us who saw the Today program and got back to wetshaving, in which i am grateful for. Some of even got to chat with corey on the forums boards about shaving, shirts and etc. He was a very helpful guy. But that changed and what he did, alot of us remember.

I was around when corey got huffy and mad over a brush that he gave to somebody and the receipiant claimed it to be dirty. This set off a huge and I mean HUGE posts of deroggatory remarks towards each other and finally Corey quit the wetshavers forum and deleted all of his posts. So Corey quit the forums over a brush !

During the couple of months thereafter, he threatened to sue ME, for posting his response to one of my e-mails, (stating that he would not be coming back.) He threaten to SUE ME !!!! We all wanted him to come back, because he was so much fun. But even after an onslaught of emails...he never came back.

Then when he started shaveblog, he started downing the forums, that he researched his wetshaving education from for his article. He supposedly read every post at that time and asked a ton of questions. He probably wore Gordon out with all of these questions. And then he turned on us, with a veagence. The name calling and derogatory reamrks started.

He turned his back on and claimed his fame on his own.

So you can see why, some of the older guys in here, have a different view of corey.

I was surprised to see the difference in reviews between Corey and Joel... I trust them both... I think Bob O. said, like a hundred posts ago, that these are all just opinions. My dad likes to say, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

I like Corey, I like his sarcasm, I trust his opinions (although I also trust Joel's enough to have place a hefty order with Nationwide), and I credit Corey with getting me into this whole thing.

I probably would NOT like Corey if he proverbially punched me in the face. So I understand why some of you don't like him... Yep, it's not necessary to take jabs at the shavegeeks among us, but in the end, it's all about ratings, friends.

I don't see what the problem is really, everyone is entitled to an opinion. On this forum there's disagreements about which razor is best. I have a Merkur Vision which I get great results from, others here don't. If Corey didn't get good results or has an issue with the build quality that's up to him and respect his opinion.

in 99.9 % of the cases Corey would take the opposite view....and slam the forums and its members in the process....

yes he does have the right to have his point of view, but he doesn't need to slam us with it, too.

corey would staTE THAT THE SUN RISES IN THE WEST, if we would say that the sun rises in the east.

mark

mark the shoeshine boy said:
in 99.9 % of the cases Corey would take the opposite view....and slam the forums and its members in the process....

yes he does have the right to have his point of view, but he doesn't need to slam us with it, too.

corey would staTE THAT THE SUN RISES IN THE WEST, if we would say that the sun rises in the east.

mark

Unfortunately I joined too late to see any of his posts on B&B.

Gents, this type of controversy is becoming tiresome. Similar posts come up routinely about Mr. Greenberg. I have also been guilty of posting in this type of thread. Nothing is accomplished except hurt feelings among members.

This is a community of wetshavers. I don't see a need to fan the flames of hate toward any individual. Civil discourse is one thing but when it becomes personal than it's just plain mean spirited. I choose not to read Corey's blog for this very reason. I think Corey is sitting back at his desk laughing his head off that he can cause this sort of ruckass.

Give it a rest and move on.

Well I ordered both types and since in the seventies I used Schick Injector razors exclusively for about ten years, I am curious to find out hoe these new razors perform compared with the old ones.
I will report back as soon as I get a chance to try them out.

Gentleman,
I have read all of the posts, and I feel as though this thread has run its course. I feel as though this thread may only continue to lead to problems. If and when (apparently) anyone gets a nationwide injector, lets start a new thread to discuss the injector so that others new to the forum do not have to read all of the verbage and bickering this thread has become associated with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom