What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

National Hamburger Day

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
Shucks. I grilled burgers last night. The trimmings off a big beef tenderloin ground and mixed with ground beef brisket. Cheddar cheese, a slice of red onion, & Sweet Baby Ray's on a pretzel roll. I had to have two to make sure the meat blend was consistent.

Doc4

I'm calling the U.N.
Moderator Emeritus
I think you meant to post this in "The Mess Hall", where we talk about food.

This forum is "The Clubhouse".

1600459587389.png

Doc4

I'm calling the U.N.
Moderator Emeritus
I wasn’t sure if the mess hall was the right spot since I wasn’t talking recipes.
I'm just giving you a hard time ... no worries.

But ... generally all food-related discussions would be in the Mess Hall. Here, not so much. Maybe "what's your post-workout smoothie?" or "what are good snacks to take on a day's cycling?" ... that sort of thing.

No biggie.

I'm just giving you a hard time ... no worries.

But ... generally all food-related discussions would be in the Mess Hall. Here, not so much. Maybe "what's your post-workout smoothie?" or "what are good snacks to take on a day's cycling?" ... that sort of thing.

No biggie.
I see what you did there. Club Sandwich...Club House. Very clever.

captp

Contributor
Contributor
Well, Damn. If I'd known,I would have taken a shot of my cheeseburger with onion at the Club yesterday. Half pound of very nice beef.

Top Bottom