What's new

National Cheese Burger Day

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
September 18th is National Cheese Burger Day. Go out and get one for yourself today. I'm looking to see where I haven't been yet. My mouth is watering.

1cheese.jpg

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Thx for the heads up. Perfect excuse to try that new burger joint this evening that opened recently near us

i was stuck away from the office yesterday, so I had the infrequent cheeseburger for lunch then. today is back to ham and cheese sandwich.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
i was stuck away from the office yesterday, so I had the infrequent cheeseburger for lunch then. today is back to ham and cheese sandwich.
Dude, I've got gout, and yet, here I am taking one for the team and having lunch with @shavefan, and driving hundreds of miles and you can't force down a burger two days in a row?

Man, I'm seriously disappointed brother.:em18:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Man, you're not gonna use it to apply mayo to your burger are you? Hey, it's yours, do what you will with it...
It hasn't shed a single bristle yet, to my knowledge. I'm thinking about using it to replace the Marvy brush in my Petri Dish thread about "shaving like grampa used to." It is beginning to break in, a bit. I love it's "skritchiness" thus far. An exfoliation spa treatment!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Mrs. TL and I went out for lunch burgers. I had a lovely bleu burger, and she went a bit more traditional. Our hands were too full and covered in cheeseburger joy for pics, I'm sorry to say.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hopefully tomorrow counts. Im having one before the ballgame. I hear tomorrow is national beer day. So im celebrating that too.

Top Bottom