What's new

Nation Wide Campus New Shick Injector - Non adjustable...

I don't know. I have used their GEM blades and like them a lot. I was thinking about ordering some of the injector blades, and wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them.

I guess I'll be the guinea pig. :001_smile

Thanks Joel. I have to say, that non-adjustable looks like a stout enough razor. While I certainly have nothing against paying whatever you want for a certain "collectible" item, I don't think plastic razors quite make the meausre. A whole bunch of newbs and scambay specualators think these things are going to be worth tons of money. Well, a seller would be wise to dump these things now. This sort of fad item never holds any real long term value and they have likely seen their peak prices. I sure would like to see what the injector market is five years from now. They may never $5 at garage sales again but I'll be they don't hover around a C note either. I eagerly await the group buy.

Regards, Todd

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I have a specific question for ya Joel. How does the NWC adjustable compare to the actual Schick adjustable? Are they equal in their cruddiness, or is the NWC inferior to the Schick even? I'm just wondering if your dislike for the adjustable is limited to the NWC, or that model's quality overall. I'm trying to determine whether I'd be better off being dissapointed with a 15 dollar new adjustable injector, or a 100 dollar old adjustable injector :)

And for me, I wanna know if Dan ever ordered those Dogs Bollocks injector blades, and if so, how they perform.

I just placed an order, so hopefully I can report back as well, soon.

Top Bottom