What's new

Natio Saturday.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg Today was Natio Saturday. I started off with Natio Face Wash. I found it quite a good product, soaped up well and did appear to clean my face. I then used Natio Soothing Shave Cream which I lathered in a Shaving Factory Mug with a Natio Shaving Brush. I found the brush to be smaller than a usual shaving brush and I did seem to use extra cream to get a good lather. I did have a little trouble holding the brush and the bristles all though long have quite a bit of backbone. Possibly because it is very new. The lather was good for a 3 pass shave and once I had enough cream in the mug I didn't have to add more as I have with other products in the past. The razor today was an English made Bakelite and I used a Crown stainless steel blade on its 6th shave, Palm stropped. I would rate this a fair shave. I think I am pushing the limits of the Crown. I did give myself 1 nick near the corner of my lip which required my alum block to stop the trickle. To finish I used Natio Calming After Shave Balm which smells good to me and felt good on my face. It is an alcohol free product. In the photo you will see a very small Natio shaving brush. I did not use it but being smaller then the other brush it might make a good travel brush. Overall good products which were given to be by LOTH in gift packs which I hardly ever use. I will definitely use these products again.

View attachment 870017 Today was Natio Saturday. I started off with Natio Face Wash. I found it quite a good product, soaped up well and did appear to clean my face. I then used Natio Soothing Shave Cream which I lathered in a Shaving Factory Mug with a Natio Shaving Brush. I found the brush to be smaller than a usual shaving brush and I did seem to use extra cream to get a good lather. I did have a little trouble holding the brush and the bristles all though long have quite a bit of backbone. Possibly because it is very new. The lather was good for a 3 pass shave and once I had enough cream in the mug I didn't have to add more as I have with other products in the past. The razor today was an English made Bakelite and I used a Crown stainless steel blade on its 6th shave, Palm stropped. I would rate this a fair shave. I think I am pushing the limits of the Crown. I did give myself 1 nick near the corner of my lip which required my alum block to stop the trickle. To finish I used Natio Calming After Shave Balm which smells good to me and felt good on my face. It is an alcohol free product. In the photo you will see a very small Natio shaving brush. I did not use it but being smaller then the other brush it might make a good travel brush. Overall good products which were given to be by LOTH in gift packs which I hardly ever use. I will definitely use these products again.
I did use Natio for many years but don’t now because I prefer Sukin products instead.

+1 for Natio and Sukin products. This in spite of the fact that they are both Aussies! :001_tongu

Current favourites (and using them at the moment): Natio Rosemary and Chamomile skin toner - I use this the same way I would use witch hazel toners or good old Thayers; Sukin For Men facial moisturiser - I often use this when I want a non scented after shave balm.

Not sure if the Natio toner is strictly a mens' product but it works a treat and has a nice faint petitgrain orange/floral scent that is not at all feminine, at least to my nose. The Sukin is a great non-greasy ASB that doesn't upset my sensitive skin with strong fragrances and has only a very faint floral scent which echos some of the Bay and Citrus balms.

Top Bottom