What's new

Nat Nast Silk Camp Shirts

I just discovered a website with great prices on Nat Nast silk camp shirts. If you are looking for versatile shirt that looks great with shorts, jeans, or khakis, I highly recommend Nat Nast. Just thought I'd share. :thumbup1:

Is that where Kramer shops?

proxy.php

they're missing the lobster shirt though

I just discovered a website with great prices on Nat Nast silk camp shirts. If you are looking for versatile shirt that looks great with shorts, jeans, or khakis, I highly recommend Nat Nast. Just thought I'd share. :thumbup1:

Great tip! I have <cough> several Nat Nasts and they are very nice quality and well-fitting shirts. I also have a lot of Tommy Bahamas but Nat Nast is better and usually leans more toward retro designs.

Those are some sharp looking shirts. Thanks for the link!

You are very welcome.

Great tip! I have <cough> several Nat Nasts and they are very nice quality and well-fitting shirts. I also have a lot of Tommy Bahamas but Nat Nast is better and usually leans more toward retro designs.

I agree about Nat Nast being of better quality than Tommy Bahama and leaning towards Retro. I have several Nat Nast shirts as well and just picked up a few more.

Top Bottom