What's new

Nasal snuff

Anyone here enjoy a wee sniff of snuff from tme to time? If so share what brands and flavours you like and any recomendations. Also,if you have any bad storys to tell about it,like peoples noses falling off or anything like that, please share that too.

I have Ozone, LoewenPrise, Red Bull and then some...all menthol flavoured...all good ;) I would like to try some lakeland flavoured though...

I meant to try some, but forgot all about it when I placed my last order. I think my only concern would be gross snot.

I have Ozone, LoewenPrise, Red Bull and then some...all menthol flavoured...all good ;) I would like to try some lakeland flavoured though...

You should try apricot by poschl its a retty nice one but stay away from ther raspberry lol

I enjoy a pinch of Wilson's DH Irish Toast #20 from time to time.

the only wilson i tried was bruinswick and cant say i cared for it atall.So far i really really like apple by samueal gawith and s'nuff by mcchrystals.Need to put in an order for ten new tins,gave mcchyrstals a few trys,different flavours only really liked original and s'nuff.Need to get my hands on some more stuff by toque and definatly want to try old paris by fribourg and treyer

No one mentioned McChrystals? I don't take a pinch that often anymore but when I do I grab my tin of McChrystals.

No one mentioned McChrystals? I don't take a pinch that often anymore but when I do I grab my tin of McChrystals.

I did say i tried mcchyrstals,Ive tried five different mcchrystals snuff's.S'nuff,original and genuine and stammheimer hopen schnupf are the ones i like best,ill take a pinch of violets every so often

I've only seen snuff (snus) being put under your lip here in Norway. Its popularity is really rising too, over smoking. Which is good I suppose, except that people spit it out in sinks and urinals, which is really gross.

I've only seen snuff (snus) being put under your lip here in Norway. Its popularity is really rising too, over smoking. Which is good I suppose, except that people spit it out in sinks and urinals, which is really gross.

They are different products.

Tried several of them a few years ago. Surprising nicotine content - some of them pack a punch. I quit after developing a sinus infection.

And yes the snot is gross.

Top Bottom