What's new

Napa Soap Company - Honey Jar

I had a feeling that when I bought this I was going to like it, at least the scent of it, so I bought two pucks to begin with. After using it tonight I can definitely say that I LOVE this soap! Honey Jar lathers insanely! I loaded my old boar brush and then went to making lather in my Captain's Choice bowl (which I also love and recommend) and it just made huge, rich, wonderful mounds of lather! The scent is just amazing. I am sure they use this soap in Heaven! The lather is rich and coats and protects wonderfully. I will be buying more Honey Jar! I never want to be without this stuff in my shaving den.

I haven't tried any of the other scents of Napa Soap, I may in the future though I can't imagine liking any scent better than Honey Jar. If you've been on the fence about Napa Soap go ahead and do it. You will thank me later. Going to load up on more Honey Jar very soon.

Added: This soap is so good that I'm thinking of doing my first shaving video about it. Now if only I can find a good looking guy to be my stand in. :lol:

I wish more people would speak up like this. Napa Soap is a sleeper. It has a combination of properties so unique and effective I haven't found it in any other soap or cream.

I was in their store in St. Helena two weeks ago and had a chance to smell all their fragrances. Their fragrances are like no other--not overpowering or artificial, in any sense of the word. What comes to mind is . . . natural. I purchased both the lavender cedar and the ocean blend, and while I have yet to shave with ocean blend I can state that the lavender cedar is top shelf. To me, it smells nothing like lavender, but it smells very clean and fresh, the epitome of what a shave soap should smell like. Clean and uncluttered. Latherability is excellent, on par with MdC (and I do not say that lightly), and the lather, once made, does not dissipate. Pure shaving bliss.

At the moment, i have three soaps that I use on a regular basis: MWF, Vitos, and Napa Soap Co. Napa Soap is my hands down favorite.

Last edited:
Latherability is excellent, on par with MdC (and I do not say that lightly), and the lather, once made, does not dissipate. Pure shaving bliss.

At the moment, i have three soaps that I use on a regular basis: MWF, Vitos, and Napa Soap Co. Napa Soap is my hands down favorite.

+1

Well thanks I guess, not like I really need another soap, but it ordered a puck and a few bath bars. Should be interesting to try.

Top Bottom