What's new

Nancy Boy's Ultramarine Night Cream

Has anyone tried Nancy Boy's Ultramarine Night Creme? I have run out of Cade Youth Concentrate, which is a fantastic night time moisturizer, and I'm looking to try something else. Any thoughts/experiences are welcome. Thanks!

I've never tried a night cream. What are they for?

I'm sure if NB makes it, it has to be good (I've become Nancy Boy fan boy, could I be called a fancy boy?)

I've never tried a night cream. What are they for?

I'm sure if NB makes it, it has to be good (I've become Nancy Boy fan boy, could I be called a fancy boy?)

Well, in general they're just a heavy moisturizer for use at night. It gives the product time to soak into your skin and let the goodies do their work while you sleep. From the site's literature, the ultramarine cream is also supposed to reduce fine lines/wrinkles, but I don't much care about that. I just like using really good moisturizers at night.

It is a top notch moisturizer.

I don't know if it actually removes wrinkles or not.

However, it is a good 'deep' moisturizer that isn't heavy or greasy at all.

I really like their normal moisturizer. The night time cream has my interest so I'm curious to read peoples experiences with it also.
Wait, I live in Canada so I'll never be able to try it anyway.............:lol:

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this along with some of their signature shave cream...I'll be sure to post an update after some use.

I use it as a daily moisturizer, or more correctly a nightly moisturizer as I often work nights. Works great and my skin has been noticeably softer.

I really like it but I tend to use the product as a daytime cream instead of at night since the HVAC and heating system at my company can dry out my skin in no time.

I'm getting a tub of this with my next purchase. Truth is, most of Nancy Boy's claims have a lot of truth to them. I bet this night creme is no different.

Okay, after a couple of weeks of use, I can definitely say this stuff is a fantastic product. I apply it right before bed time and it keeps my skin moisturized/toned and looking great during the day time. My only caveat is that I wish it had a decent scent, like their signature cream. For me this would definitely be far too heavy for daytime use, not that I would need that anyway (night time use just fine, thank you). I haven't needed to use a balm to moisturize since a couple of days into use of this product.

Tell you what, if you used this stuff at night and Hydrolast skin conditioner in the daytime, you'd never have to worry about dry skin again. Ever. Even if you were in Antarctica or climbing Kanchenjunga, these two products would make your face as moist and plump as a plum! They would make Lizard Man look like an Olay model. Big thumbs up. :thumbup:

Okay, after a couple of weeks of use, I can definitely say this stuff is a fantastic product. I apply it right before bed time and it keeps my skin moisturized/toned and looking great during the day time. My only caveat is that I wish it had a decent scent, like their signature cream. For me this would definitely be far too heavy for daytime use, not that I would need that anyway (night time use just fine, thank you). I haven't needed to use a balm to moisturize since a couple of days into use of this product.

Tell you what, if you used this stuff at night and Hydrolast skin conditioner in the daytime, you'd never have to worry about dry skin again. Ever. Even if you were in Antarctica or climbing Kanchenjunga, these two products would make your face as moist and plump as a plum! They would make Lizard Man look like an Olay model. Big thumbs up. :thumbup:

Very interesting. Here's a question: I shave in the mornings before work. How do you think having this stuff on my face all night would affect my shaves?

Very interesting. Here's a question: I shave in the mornings before work. How do you think having this stuff on my face all night would affect my shaves?

I do the same. On the container it says best results are achieved when the product is left on your face for 8 hours. Just prep your face before shaving as normal and you're good to go...My skin feels nice and plump and moisturized in the morning after using this stuff. So if anything it has helped my shaves because my face is already in better shape before the blade touches my face.

I've been alternating shaving at night and in the mornings. I usually shave at night just because I can use the extra 10 minutes of sleep. I'm not really a morning person, although shaving is something I look forward to now that I picked up DE shaving.

I've been using the ultramarine cream because of the rave reviews that it has received here (also ordered the signature SC as I'm experimenting on shaving creams right now). Even the first time I used it (at night) I felt the difference in the morning.

For the mornings though, I'll probably do better with the Eucerin Q10 as long as I don't over-do it. It takes time for the ultramarine cream to get absorbed, so it can look greasy. It's ideal as a night cream.

However, once it gets absorbed, it just disappears and is even more matte than the Eucerin (the Eucerin is actually thicker, and the ultramarine's more gel like). However, I think I'm set in using the ultramarine cream all-year round.

I can highly recommend the Eucerin Q10 though for 1/5 the price. It goes on matte immediatly, although I learned not to use too much of it. I can't really tell if either cream works on wrinkles, but it's hard for me to find moisturizers that work. I got the Q10 recommendation from B&B, too, when I was still just lurking.

I have been using this stuff for awhile now and I works great! I have noticed an improvement in my shaves after putting this on overnight.

Received my night creme in the mail today. Also, I added a request for a bar of the soap in the Spa scent in my order comments. Guess what, I got a free sample of the spa scented bar soap. By sample, I mean a full size bar! I am never disappointed by the products or service I receive from Nancy Boy.

The only complaint I have about them, is that they use FedEx. I hate FedEx, and wish I never had to deal with them.

Top Bottom