What's new

Nancy Boy Signature Aftershave Balm

Been using a travel size to try and just ordered a full size. Just a great balm. Goes on smooth and non-greasy. The Signature scent is wonderful. Here's the ingredients:
Ingredients
Water, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate citrate, stearyl alcohol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) sterols, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, sorbitan stearate, allantoin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid.

Here's the scent profile:
SIGNATURE is our most popular scent, outselling all others by a significant factor. French lavender is blended with Washington peppermint and Tunisian rosemary to give it clean, fresh, bracing notes to which men and women are both drawn. From a mood standpoint, this blend is exceptionally balancing, perhaps why it's so popular. What this means is that the lavender is calming and restorative while the peppermint and rosemary are energizing; it's the ideal "mid-afternoon slump" scent to spritz.

All I know is it smells and works great. Nancy boy feels a little forgotten lately. They make great products. Check them out.

I've been using this one since visiting the store in San Francisco years ago while at a business conference. I've gone through several bottles of the aftershave and it's one I'll continue to purchase whenever I run out. Really great stuff and I love the scent. Their shaving cream and soaps in this scent are really good as well.

Good to know. I threw in a body bar and a travel size shaving cream when I ordered. I have the replenishing shaving cream. Great stuff.

I have their shaving cream and love it.... the scent and performance. I didn't know they had a balm. I'm intrigued!

I'm still waiting on them to put their Invigorating body wash in a 1 liter pump top bottle. I was told over a year and a half ago that it was on their product development list. They might've been yanking my chain! :001_unsur

I've used just about everything they make, and it is all good! The travel size signature balm lives in my dopp kit and is all I use when traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom