What's new

Nancy Boy PIF - Canada and Mexico welcome

There's been a bit of talk about Nancy Boy creams in the 3017 thread on the shaving soap board and that reminded me that I had an extra travel size of NB Blossomwood that I wanted to give away. I bought this 2 oz. tub and another with the NB signature scent. It's a great cream, but there was something about the Blossomwood smell that just doesn't do it for me. So I'm keeping the Signature but passing the Blossomwood on to someone else. I'm also throwing in a sample bottle of the Blossomwood AS balm that was included in my order.

$IMG_0875.jpg
(For some reason my computer will only load this photo sideways.)

So here's the deal. I know that Nancy Boy doesn't ship outside of the U.S., so I thought I'd tilt the PIF toward people who might not otherwise have a chance to try it.

This PIF is open to anyone who lives in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico. All you have to do is say that you're in. I'll collect posts until 11:59 PM (central) on Wednesday August 26. At that point, I'll put all of the names into a spreadsheet. If your location states that you're in Canada or Mexico, I'll put your name into the list twice. If you're from the U.S. - just once. Then I'll let a random number generator pick the winner.

Good luck!

Nice PIF! If I wasn't going to be in SF in a week I'd go in but since I will be in SF and only 1.5miles from the NB retail store I'm definitely out! Thanks for thinking of us non-CONUS folks!

Cheers,

M.

Top Bottom