What's new

Nancy Boy bar soap

Bought a bar of this in spa scent and while the fragrance reminds me of a cleaning agent:confused: The lather is excellent and do not have to relather constantly as with some of my olive oil bars. A great squeaky clean feeling with out feeling stripped. The price seems steep for a bar of soap but they are very large and seem like they will last a long time.

I've been getting at least a month out of each bar, which is much more than other soaps. Try the signature scent--its my favorite.

Mitch

I bought a 3-pack of their signature scent bars for $15. Cheap enough if you ask me. I'm on a month and a half on my first bar. The stuff lasts forever. I've never used a bar of soap that has lasted this long. Excellent value if you ask me. Try their signature scent. The signature scent mixed with a hot shower is intoxicating.

NB bar soap is a great value. Join their NB Club and get 15% off all their stuff. Their 3 bar deal is $15, less 15% equals $12.75 and then get free shipping with a $25 minimum order. That's only $4.25/bar! It is the best value out there in a super moisturizing soap IMHO. My favorite is the Tea Rose scent. :cool:

Got a sampler with the 4 scents on an order a month or two ago. I am really impressed. The lather is excellent. It doesn't leave my skin dry, but it does still have that "just washed with a bar soap" feeling to it that makes me prefer gel.

I actually prefer the feeling I get after I wash with a bar compared to gel but thats just me....I play preety hard during the day and like to know that im clean when I get out of the shower. I know alot of you guys can relate to this considering most of you are sleeved out tatted freaks such as my self:lol: but I used this on my latest peice wich is my whole uper arm and instead of using the typical dial antibacterial that is recomended and the end result is amazing..:biggrin:

How do they keep making this wonderful stuff? :) I too find that a bar lasts about a month, and I love to heavily lather myself all over when I shower.

Another Nancy Boy Winner!

Thanks, Nancy Boy!

gage0921 said:
Bought a bar of this in spa scent and while the fragrance reminds me of a cleaning agent:confused: The lather is excellent and do not have to relather constantly as with some of my olive oil bars. A great squeaky clean feeling with out feeling stripped. The price seems steep for a bar of soap but they are very large and seem like they will last a long time.
Interesting you say this since my wife can't tolerate the stuff. She claims it smells like Murphy's Oil Soap, which we use on furniture, etc. I love it, though (the Nancy Boy, that is).

Scotto said:
Interesting you say this since my wife can't tolerate the stuff. She claims it smells like Murphy's Oil Soap, which we use on furniture, etc. I love it, though (the Nancy Boy, that is).

No, I'm not going there....:lol: :w00t: :biggrin:

Randy

I've tried the NB bar soap in both the Signature and Spa scents. Signature is definately more pleasant. Spa is a little too much of a in-your-face strong scent. I guess it's supposed to smell like a spa ... ??

I have yet to try the others but the bar soaps themselves are very good.

- Dave

I have three bars sitting in my closet. I have not had a chance to try them out but will one of these days.

Not intending to hijack this thread but one of the best bar soaps I have used is made by our very own Sue from Saint Charles shave soaps. I have reorderded her Spring Garden soap. It is very moisturizing and has a great scent.

Austin said:
I have three bars sitting in my closet. I have not had a chance to try them out but will one of these days.

Not intending to hijack this thread but one of the best bar soaps I have used is made by our very own Sue from Saint Charles shave soaps. I have reorderded her Spring Garden soap. It is very moisturizing and has a great scent.

How is the lather

Top Bottom