What's new

Name the soaps whose scents can rank as masterpieces?

not my favorite, but my wife REALLY likes this one. It is usually my weekend soap/aftershave/edt of choice.
Only had the AS from a lot I bought for something else and the other day wife said humm that smells gooooood. So I got the soap on black friday. With your comment we can say this smell is wifes approved.

1. Mike's Orange, Cedarwood, and Black Pepper - my all-time favorite scent.
2. Mickey Lee Soapworks "The Kraken" - already received lots of love on this thread.
3. Southern Witchcrafts "Druantia" - great fall/winter scent.
4. Dr. Jon's "Savannah Sunrise" - smells like summer in the South!
Another enthusiastic vote for Savannah Sunrise. Absolutely love that scent! Hoping to find a puck of this among my Christmas presents.

WK Fougere Bouquet No. 1 Love this scent.
Noble Otter Lonestar
PAA Dapper Doc
SV Felce Aromatica
SV Manna Di Sicilia
SV Desert Vetiver
Cold River Soap Works Vetiver Fresco
Czech & Speake No 88
Gentleman's Nod Signature
Ariana & Evans Uno
Ariana & Evans Cashmere Velvet
Murphy and McNeil Gael Laoch

The only soap I ever bought specifically for its fragrance was the lowly Palmolive stick.
It is excellent stuff.

I believe you sent me Palmolive stick a while back. If it was you, I’m eternally grateful as I bought 5 or 6 more after trying it. Now the stuff is selling for $20-30 a stick, so I’m basically rich. 😜

Odd to see a thread resurrected that I posted on several years ago and actually have something new to add. I've been in a Caswell Massey No. 6 love affair lately. I've got the bath soap, shave soap, shave cream, aftershave, cologne and EDT. I love the scent and, best of all, I love how it smells on me. Old George W. and me must have similar body chemistry.

Top Bottom